ok this is f'ed up wont let me play!

This is a discussion on ok this is f'ed up wont let me play! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <span style="color:#FF8C00"> <div align="center"> WTF</div></span>...
Page: 1

-Spartan-

<span style="color:#FF8C00"><div align="center"> WTF</div></span>

-Spartan-

does anyboddy have a tip or help for this

Trident

omfg i thot i was the only 1 that got that error :S, i only started getting it last night and ever since could not even log into my ko....I do not use any kosp only cracked thing i ever had was Fraps and i deleted that just to see wat would happen, same thing occurs. However when this message pops up at my Login Screen ( or even before) it INSTANTLY kicks me out and restarts my pc within a second...so i have no time to take a SS or anything :S..

Can some1 plz help us with this problem -_-

Thanks
    Trident

ipconfig/flushdns ? :P

ChowBoy

omfg i thot i was the only 1 that got that error :S, i only started getting it last night and ever since could not even log into my ko....I do not use any kosp only cracked thing i ever had was Fraps and i deleted that just to see wat would happen, same thing occurs. However when this message pops up at my Login Screen ( or even before) it INSTANTLY kicks me out and restarts my pc within a second...so i have no time to take a SS or anything :S..

Can some1 plz help us with this problem -_-

Thanks
    Trident[/b]
    I had this problem before, it could be that your firewall is blocking the game or xtrap on start up. I have Zone Alarm and all I did is went into program control and allowed all knight online files and xtrap files and it worked fine after that or you can turn off your fire wall and then it would work two but I wouldn&#39;t do that. Thats the only thing I can think of. Hope this helps.

-Spartan-

ipconfig/flushdns ? :P[/b]
    been their done that :lol: doesnt work like it use too

didinino

i used to block upload on EMULE by using Net Limiter(which i still use, but now i cant) to save resources, and since i had some other problems other then stupid ko, i formated my comp.
    ofc ko was fixed, but after i installed Net Limiter, ko did not work.

my suggestion, try uninstalling every single prog in ur comp that is not popular, and try running KO after every uninstall.
    u can always format but thats gay (gay, but its 2-1 hours so its faster then fixing couple of problems).

Trident

ipconfig/flushdns ? :P[/b]
    im a ultra noob at pcs what do u want me to do with ipconfig/flushdns and what is it suppose to do? XD

and i tried my firewall even took it off and still wont work

ps u live in wat part of QC?

Trident

well nothing worked yet.... might as well give up ko since prem runs out in 3 days

if any1 has info please let me kno

MillionVoices

read carefully this post.