Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whoever the fuck hacked my account

This is a discussion on whoever the fuck hacked my account within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i don't give a fuck who hacked my KO account or how or why. i just want my fucking hotmail ...
Page: 1

suicide_dela

i don't give a fuck who hacked my KO account or how or why. i just want my fucking hotmail account back. you fucker changed my fucking email password. i dont give a shit about KO if you wanna hack me i dont give a shit. make a new KO4LIFE user name so i dont know who the hell you are and give me my email password back. all my shit for school and jobs and family and friends are all linked there and i NEED it. HAVE MY KO SHIT I DONT CARE. GIVE MY EMAIL BACK.

IllusionS

o.o

stealther

sorry for hear that

suicide_dela

yeah thanks.. i really really dont care who it is. just please secretly or anonymously private message me my email password back. i need it.

pimp213

Gg'd

Banned

someone attempted to hack my msn also i dont know who it was but they didnt know that its linked to 6 other emails and it takes over 3 hours to figure out how to change my pass lawl but sorry to hear dela just didnt want you think your the only one

Banned

yeah thanks.. i really really dont care who it is. just please secretly or anonymously private message me my email password back. i need it.[/b]
    dude did they hack ur msn? some person on ur acc said u went las vegas sand u traded ur acc and said his name was mike and u play WOW now now i understand why u wernt on ur msn for a while.... me and rik and u had access o acc unless someone else have it

Xtr3m3

my yahoo email got hack like 3 weeks ago :S
    duno how but then this link was send to all the contacts and they open it and they got hack and it was on imbox :S that i send it when i did not send shit

fucking kids

SheerPerfection

agh plz dont tell me ur quitting ko now if u make a new msn add [email protected] and we can talk about maybe sharing Sheer or summit if u still wanna play :wub:

~Sheer.

Infinity.be

sorry for hear that[/b]
    funny to see a noob hacker carring about hacked man

ISeeYouPee

damn it ...it sucks

Helios

TRKO.....
    Dela ,Helios Hacked!!!!!
    fu fu fu Turkey coffee houses

Pino

ouch :<

damn that sux man

ISeeYouPee

damn i am sorry helios

fukin hell that sucks dude
    i got a 60 priest u can play or maybe
    we can work something out with canada.. but i dunno bout canada
    your gonna have to give me your address at home or some shit lol
    sucky sucks hope u get that email back, at least its not k2 u mightbe able to work with them.
    gl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast