Why does my client do this sometimes....also for vent...

This is a discussion on Why does my client do this sometimes....also for vent... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; most of the time it goes full screen which is great and its the way i like it...but sometiems it ...
Page: 1

kratos

Default Why does my client do this sometimes....also for vent...

most of the time it goes full screen which is great and its the way i like it...but sometiems it does this...

and it really pisses me off cause i can pan the screen left and not right and it happens randomly but does it for a while...soo anyway to fix this?

and ya i tried..
    ~changin all the resolutions then putting it back up to default which used to work.
    ~restarted my computer (didn't know if that would help
    ~even started internet before startin KO..which used to work a lot cause i got vista w/ that widgets and shit

so ya how do i fix it?///make it back to fullscreen only so i can pan both left and right.

as for vent...

i, again, have vista and for somereason i can't use my push to talk while in KO.. only way i can communicate is to go to vent channel and then alt tab to KO..which leaves my push to talk open however... so ya....

any help?
    Last edited by kratos; 09-19-2009 at 04:30 PM.

kratos

up.. i need help

and for those who say " uncheck the play in windows mode... wel lko isn't on windows mode, that's just showing it goes ontop of the website..which in ths case was ko4life...so yua