Why im getting error...

This is a discussion on Why im getting error... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im trying to run Ko from 6 hour by launcher and always same, i was trying to restart conection, reinstal ...
Page: 1

grubci0s

Im trying to run Ko from 6 hour by launcher and always same, i was trying to restart conection, reinstal ko, off Fire walls anty virueses etc etc... nothing helps o.O

Shot at 2007-08-21

i had the very same error but its going back a while. i just spammed the launcher and when it works once ur fine and it works everytime

Cammers91

Im trying to run Ko from 6 hour by launcher and always same, i was trying to restart conection, reinstal ko, off Fire walls anty virueses etc etc... nothing helps o.O

Shot at 2007-08-21[/b]

i had the very same error but its going back a while. i just spammed the launcher and when it works once ur fine and it works everytime[/b]
    Probaly Because alot Of People Were Downloading The Patch When You Were Attemping Therefore this could be why you receive this message.

Althought If You Still Get This Error Then I Might Have To Say It Could Be A Firewall Blocking FTP's.