"Program is outdated, please close the client."

This is a discussion on "Program is outdated, please close the client." within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So I login my char.. And I walk around etc and after a minute or 3/4 I get an error ...
Page: 1

ikaraZ

Thumbs down

So I login my char.. And I walk around etc and after a minute or 3/4 I get an error which disconnects me:

"Program is outdated, please close the client."

Anyone know how to solve this? Yesterday It was doing fine and I could just play..

And now I got this problem?

ikaraZ

BUMP

P.s. I did search but on all those topics I couldn't find any answer for the problem.

Banned Senior Member

BB Zaraki

BUMP

P.s. I did search but on all those topics I couldn't find any answer for the problem.[/b]

koxp much? :P

PhantomGay

Oh really? I am unstopable also.. Bans dont harm me.. I've never been away from ko4life.. Im under an nick here on Ko4life.. And I am pretty respected under that nick And no You can't stop me baby. I will stay here And you can't stop me..Took you pretty long tho to spoil my fun with this "riddle account P.s. "KOXP MUCH?" Aha.. And then I would come to this forum and write this?

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

See, all you have to do is make one mistake and we can find you.

Zarakiisbacckkk

Nope You still havent got my main account.. Search better untill then im still here sexy's hadi mucks amk

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Nope You still havent got my main account.. Search better untill then im still here sexy's hadi mucks amk[/b]
    Already found, I'll just see how long you play around with that Main Account

I'll be watching your every move on that account... do I really know it? Or do I not?

DragonFire

DUM DUM DUM!!!! h34r:

why did zaraki get banned?

Banned Senior Member

so... how did it take us a "long time" to spoil your fun on that fake account? You were on it for 5 days and did under 50 posts. Nice fun there

And Giga, He impersonated people, was involved with Holydreams, and you dont remember those 2-3 threads he made back when he was visiting turkey after Userbin died?. Theres more shit about it, but it's all from early last year

so... how did it take us a "long time" to spoil your fun on that fake account? You were on it for 5 days and did under 50 posts. Nice fun there

And Giga, He impersonated people, was involved with Holydreams, and you dont remember those 2-3 threads he made back when he was visiting turkey after Userbin died?. Theres more shit about it, but it's all from early last year[/b]
    dont know anything that your talking about, but i'll take ur word for it :huh: