CPU usage

This is a discussion on CPU usage within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bought a new computer and it has Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit. I can't play KO cause somehow it ...
Page: 1

Riczhaw

Default CPU usage

I bought a new computer and it has Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit.

I can't play KO cause somehow it only uses 50% of the CPU and it lags like hell. How can I make it use the whole CPU?

Riczhaw

Okey I heard it's 50% cause of the dual core. But any idea what could make my screen lagging and jumping 24/7 ?

What u exactly mean by sayign " lagging and jumping 24/7 ?" It is just runing slow ? Got 4 fps ? And what PC specification is it normal PC or laptop ?

Riczhaw

Yes it's running slow. Like having too little fps. If I try to run with my character it's taking one step, stopping, taking another step... and whole screen is jumping like that. It's like the second pointer in clock would go 1, 3, 5, 7...

It's normal PC which is brand new. I've tried logging in without any antiviru or firewall. I've tried closing stuff trough msconfig. I have all the latest updated on my system and enough RAM. Graphix card drivers also updated to the latest.

Riczhaw

Problem solved. Changed craphic card from old computer to this new comp and using it instead of integraded graphic card and its working smoothly now. Thx for all the help