Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Windows Validation key

This is a discussion on Windows Validation key within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wth I got this paper but there isnt a 25 number code on only a tracking id so I dl ...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

wth I got this paper but there isnt a 25 number code on only a tracking id so I dl this program to search my key code and then it said it isnt correct?

I got the cd + code on the paper from some1 else.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Is it a genuine cd?

This is weird. I still got the icon saying I need to validate in 30 days but yet I can update.

You can install Windows OEM but you still need to validate it.

That little icon should produce an installation ID, you then call up a number and type it into the phone and then it should give you back a confirmation

If your code ain't legit you won't get the confirmation ID back.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

This is weird. I still got the icon saying I need to validate in 30 days but yet I can update.[/b]
    You can do anything that validated OS can do; however, when your 30 days are over your computer won't even start.

Banned

I got some program that will make ur windows valid even tho u dont have a legal windows. I was having this problem that i had to register windows within 30 days but then my brother sended me this program that will make ur windows valid somehow. PM me if u need it :>

PS: This aint bs

evilwevel

I got some program that will make ur windows valid even tho u dont have a legal windows. I was having this problem that i had to register windows within 30 days but then my brother sended me this program that will make ur windows valid somehow. PM me if u need it :>

PS: This aint bs[/b]
    there are lots of cracks for windows, but he has a cd and a valid code (i think) so he probably should try what puggy said and register before using a crack.

Yep, they've used an OEM builders CD. It installs windows but you need to validate it

The topic poster just clicks on the bubble, selects their country. Rings the free phone number from Microsoft and it's an automated service. I think they press 1 to activate windows, then they just punch each portion of code and enter the # to confirm.

When they get the confirmation code back Windows will be fully activated.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

there are lots of cracks for windows, but he has a cd and a valid code (i think) so he probably should try what puggy said and register before using a crack.[/b]
    Afaik there wasent a crack for the latest version (lol wierd). So u need to do it manually wich aint hard.

There are numerous sites sharing cracks but microsoft had them to remove the links to dl it.

Yep, they've used an OEM builders CD. It installs windows but you need to validate it

The topic poster just clicks on the bubble, selects their country. Rings the free phone number from Microsoft and it's an automated service. I think they press 1 to activate windows, then they just punch each portion of code and enter the # to confirm.

When they get the confirmation code back Windows will be fully activated.[/b]
    I just did this since i have 7 days only left.
    I put in the number and it said it was incorrect or w/e so it connected me to some guy with a weird accent. I gave him the code and he said that this code couldnt be activated.

Any1 can confirm the crack works?

Pm me link please.

Banned

If u still need a crack to validate ur windows gimme a pm and ill send u it

cracks work, and you can find it easily on internet...but if u have a legit cd and cant make it work...i suggest you first call microsoft support

Id like a crack please.

Since the cd I used isnt mine and that one didn had the right key or sth. (not a 25 number code) and I do not have that anymore since I gave it back.

up

Mixer

Pm me if you still need the key

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast