Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Windows Vista And KO

This is a discussion on Windows Vista And KO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; give ur acc full control on secuirty....
Page: 3

MillionVoices

give ur acc full control on secuirty.

r3dev0

knights online is not compatible with windows vista atm, no matter what u try right now, if it hasnt already been said, coz i dont read all the posts

k2 is working on it with vista atm, coz i have a couple of people who got windows vista and now cant play ko, so if u got windows vista, sorry u cant play ko xD

justAgame

knights online is not compatible with windows vista atm, no matter what u try right now, if it hasnt already been said, coz i dont read all the posts

k2 is working on it with vista atm, coz i have a couple of people who got windows vista and now cant play ko, so if u got windows vista, sorry u cant play ko xD[/b]
    so i just gotta give it time? i cant fix it on my own?

justAgame

give ur acc full control on secuirty.[/b]
    i do that in internet options?

justAgame

JK haha...i found your reply in genral chat thanks alot..now we just need to wait for ko to update xtrap??

Tovenaar

I hope i can play Knight Online fast with Vista

Ainelover

it works for me :S

cadela

Vista sux :P ....... Xp rules :lol:

justAgame

it works for me :S[/b]
    ko works for you on a vista?

Dr.Sig

you should wait before buying a new version of windows or what ever operating sysem you use because some game's or programs are not compatible with it. you should of waited about 3 months i guess maybe even then K2 wont make a KO version good enough for vista

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123