###notice### kishkumen has been hacked (again)

This is a discussion on ###notice### kishkumen has been hacked (again) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all my name is Lazar and im a gipsy from Albania! i was hacked lost lvl 11 sin with ...
Page: 1

black-art

Default ###notice### kishkumen has been hacked (again)

hi all my name is Lazar and im a gipsy from Albania! i was hacked lost lvl 11 sin with all best possible gear and weapons! im sad because i gave my sister to gm in order to get those items for free! btw i sucked his cock for dual shards+8! now its all gone! if any1 wanna help me ill be glad to lick his ass suck his cock and allow him to fuk me in my lil ass! feel free to pm me for sex trade items in ares! nickname kishkumen

Symbol3

Default Theese are all lies of kish kumen ! i know, that is my hero!

If somebody read ###NOTICE### kish kumen is hacked he must know to that is not thruth!
    That is all what i want to say ppls!!

black-art

Default and one more time ### notice ### this gipsu has been hacked

as i said before im the real owner of kishkumen! im born in tirana now live in kosova.
    last night i smoked weed and used dop in order to forget about the trouble i got in.
    lvl 11 assasin karus on ares was mine! symbol3 is just a noob who wants to scam me and retake my hero from a 2nd hacker. ask gms about my acc! every1 knows me i was one of the best pkers in game (yes with lvl 11)
    my sister couldnt sit normally for days cuz she was fuked 24/7 a day in order to make me happy!
    and ill repeat my offer :trade my body and sex for items!
    peace!