Computer restarting when i select a server

This is a discussion on Computer restarting when i select a server within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Every time i try to select a server my computer screen goes black and then restarts. does the same thing ...
Page: 1

iKilledLincoln

Default Computer restarting when i select a server

Every time i try to select a server my computer screen goes black and then restarts. does the same thing when i try to start a single player game of BF2 or COD2...possibly a problem with my graphics card? but i ran dxdiag and tested all the components of my video card and it was fine...all of my drivers are up to date, so thats not the problem either. help pls

iKilledLincoln

Default Computer restarting when i select a server

Every time i try to select a server my computer screen goes black and then restarts. does the same thing when i try to start a single player game of BF2 or COD2...possibly a problem with my graphics card? but i ran dxdiag and tested all the components of my video card and it was fine...all of my drivers are up to date, so thats not the problem either. help pls

iwanttopk

computer stats plz

iwanttopk

computer stats plz

__countess__

This usually happens when the Graphics Card is overheated.
    Open your box and check the fun on your graphics card, if it's still in place try to clean it. If that doesn't work, i would try formating and re-installing windows/programs. If that doesn't fix it, then it's definately a hardware problem.

__countess__

Open your box and check the fun on your graphics card, if it's still in place try to clean it. If that doesn't work, i would try formating and re-installing windows/programs. If that doesn't fix it, then it's definately a hardware problem.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by __countess__
    hehehe

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by __countess__
    hehehe

__countess__

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-__countess__
    hehehe[/b]
    zzzz... FAN :P

__countess__

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-__countess__
    hehehe[/b]
    zzzz... FAN :P