Does anyone know how to make a Jpko account...

This is a discussion on Does anyone know how to make a Jpko account... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can anyone help me through downloading the game... i know how to access the site and i know a half ...
Page: 1

WrathofGod

can anyone help me through downloading the game... i know how to access the site and i know a half decent translating site...
    well if anyone has jpko translated to english it would be great but i dont know how to make an account
    someone pm me or add my msn [email protected]

Shimmy

can anyone help me through downloading the game... i know how to access the site and i know a half decent translating site...
    well if anyone has jpko translated to english it would be great but i dont know how to make an account
    someone pm me or add my msn [email protected][/b]

to make a JPKO account you'll need to use a proxy....

and from what i belive they ban none Japenese Characters.

bazzeeka

umm not true because me and _Chronic_Buds_ played JpKo for one day for a bit of fun this was to see wat our new patch's are ganna look like

Banned

to make a JPKO account you'll need to use a proxy....

and from what i belive they ban none Japenese Characters.[/b]
    i recently played on japko,
    they dont ban u unless u dont make any ilegel thing..
    anyway to make new account u need to be Japan civilian

i recently played on japko,
    they dont ban u unless u dont make any ilegel thing..
    anyway to make new account u need to be Japan civilian[/b]
    No .. you are talking about KOKR. By Korean law some websites (especially websites for "violent" video games) have to ask you for your ID number.
    To register on JPKO u just need japanese proxy. Go to google.. type proxy list, then search for japan there.. and there you go.
    Btw. as far as I know.. on JPKO they don't have the newest expansion. It's only available as beta at KRKO.

deathpwner

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: dude you said that you are nothing playing jpko