Nation Transfer

This is a discussion on Nation Transfer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I transfered from Karus to El morad well over a week from now and everything went fine except my BP ...
Page: 1

cpo4

Default Nation Transfer

I transfered from Karus to El morad well over a week from now and everything went fine except my BP lvl 61 98% still has the karus description and does not show up on my character select screen. I've lost over a weeks worth of silver premium and not to mention % I would've gained if I could play due to this problem. K2 seems to not care. I have only gotten one response back in over a week and I have sent support tickets 3 times a day. Still no progress. K2 CS sux!

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Only just realised that now? :/

I wouldnt have even thought about NT with all this shit happening in KO atm :/

cpo4

i've known that their cs sux. Yea but the NT went fine except it screwed up only one charcter..it doesnt make sense theres no reason for it.

healmyasss

i nted to and i cant do anymore xp quest because it says that i am allready doing one but that isnt true <_< he says that i need to visit a guy in karus xD but im el morad now

cpo4

It sux..I have 2 out of 3 charcters that are playable. My priest (bp) which are all el morad now as well doesnt even load up. I called K2 network in California and no one anwsered all day today;/ I hope things get fixed for you I hope they finally fix mine as well. I've sent 5 tickets today so I hope they get the point soon but seeing it has been 2 weeks with no improvements I am not counting on it.

BTW K2 Network phone number is 949-486-0134 (front desk) 949-486-0400 (CS) :mellow: