wrong card code

This is a discussion on wrong card code within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kk, here's my story. i was buying kc 2 days ago via credit card. I fill in form with all ...
Page: 1

kk, here's my story.

i was buying kc 2 days ago via credit card. I fill in form with all my infos but i wrote accidently wrong card code(cvv2). All other info was correct. I got kc but in my bank account money is still blocked.
    Should i be worried about ban for payment fraud? And what can I do to avoid it.

About card code - shouldn't transaction be blocked in the beginning since i gave wrong code. I emailed my bank cs and they wrote me thats whole idea of cvv2 :blink:

Shimmy

kk, here's my story.

i was buying kc 2 days ago via credit card. I fill in form with all my infos but i wrote accidently wrong card code(cvv2). All other info was correct. I got kc but in my bank account money is still blocked.
    Should i be worried about ban for payment fraud? And what can I do to avoid it.

About card code - shouldn't transaction be blocked in the beginning since i gave wrong code. I emailed my bank cs and they wrote me thats whole idea of cvv2 :blink: [/b]
    K2 Will Probaly Ban Your Account If They Dont Have The Payment.

So Take All YOur Items Off just to be safe.