Wrong email

This is a discussion on Wrong email within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wasn't updating my account on www.knightonlineworld.com for very long time. I needed to change my acc password. Now i ...
Page: 1

markot

I wasn't updating my account on www.knightonlineworld.com for very long time. I needed to change my acc password. Now i need to update my account informations (3 sq and email key) and my problem occured. It says to enter email key which i dont remember. Most problem is that i entered wrong email on www . instead of [email protected] i wrote [email protected] and e-mails arent comming. i cant change my acc password and cant send ticket because it says that info will be emailed on [email protected].
    i remember old sq and other informations before changes. anyone knows what to do ? sorry for my bad english. Leave solution if its possible pls.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

creat [email protected] ? or write a email to gmail.pl to explain your problem^^

markot

tried . theres no such thing like gmail.pl and when i write something to [email protected] theres no response

markot

up . problem still occurs.

hatamoto82

how did u make account in past? to start playing u need first active/confirm ur account by clicking on link they send u on ur registrated e-mail.

markot

i had normal email working but i changed it before new security account update.

hatamoto82

i had normal email working but i changed it before new security account update.[/b]
    well i dunno how its here but at myko u could call GMs office from 9 am-7pm mon - frid but here havent seen any info with phone number to gms office
    but i guess u re not on premium so they wont do anything if u even call them
    so create new acc and start adventure with ko again or not lolz
    anyway gl
    powodzenia

markot

i've read something about it, someone had same problem ant Ko support told him that they not support non prem accounts. so i need to buy prem or **** them . tx for being interested and help. Yo