wroung pw

This is a discussion on wroung pw within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yesterday i changed my pw from the one i had that i could use cause it was longer then 12 ...
Page: 1

spartikis

Default wroung pw

yesterday i changed my pw from the one i had that i could use cause it was longer then 12 letters long. so i went back and changed it to somethign else and switched my emails for it so i could know wats going on on my main email. but when i went to log on today it keeps saying password is invalid and wont let me do anythign and now i can even log in the ko site. y is it doing this to me i need helm plz
    i want my chars back :huh: :huh: :huh: plz help

king arthur

hacked urself ?

Cut3

try first 11 letters to login game.. maybe it can help..

DutyBeforeGod

<_<

just click on "forgot password"
    it'll ask you for your username (you should know that right) and your e-mail address (you should know that too). then it'll ask the answer to the security question. then you can reset your pass.

spartikis

:huh: thats the thing i cant do that cause even tho i put in all the right info it says its all wroung to did somone hack the pw change thing on the kol site cause nothing is working
    and now im playing on a noob account :angry:

lvl 41 blade
    xigenon
    StarkRavingMAD
    100np