Getting dced at 99% loading at first log in

This is a discussion on Getting dced at 99% loading at first log in within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it never happened to me before... but now does anyone know why it happen like that??...
Page: 1

noobie

it never happened to me before... but now
    does anyone know why it happen like that??

DragonStrife44

i have it to another gay k2 thing those guys needa dick slap to the face

Judas Iscariot

It could be many things actually. I got that because of a disk space issue, but I also got that the other day when my connection was lagging. There's no way to say for sure, but from people's replies, 65% of the time it's a hardware issue (not enough ram, too many things running when logging in).

Usually if that doesn't happen, what happens next is what's happening to these guys:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=151036

Try eliminating unneeded programs while logging in... usually that does the trick...

amcgc

yep i used to get this ALOT with my old PC -- pretty much all the time. and when it did log i go the graphis bug same as shown in the post above.

Since then i have removed alot of unneccesary programs and stopped certain things from running whilst i load KO - including MSN and my antivirus (Norton Anti-Virus).

Out of interest how much RAM do u have? cos atm i have another PC with 2 GB RAM which can load KO in 10 seconds (running AVG free anti-virus which seems less intrusive than Norton)

Judas Iscariot

I will post my specs so you can compare...

256mb ram, 16mb video card (generic), Celeron Processor. While I log in I have only crucial processes, my Firewall (sygate), some AVG Antivirus processes, and It takes me about 5 minutes to log in (lol...)

I manage to log in about 60% of the times I try, except D1 Moradon and El Morad Castle area (all servers), which I cannot log in to at all.

noobie

ty a lot guys

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

well if u have Norton avntivirus/firewall shut it down cuz its make problems with KO...

llJuanMall

well if u have Norton avntivirus/firewall shut it down cuz its make problems with KO...[/b]
    +1
    The same thing happened to me but after i deleted Norton Antivirus everything was fine.