Cant find file.

This is a discussion on Cant find file. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hiya, I'm new at this forum becouse I've got a problem: I've downloaded knight online on this computer so I ...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Hiya, I'm new at this forum becouse I've got a problem: I've downloaded knight online on this computer so I played for 1 day and the next day I want to launche the game so i click 'Start' but there comes an error that says 'can't find file knightonline.exe' Then it says that i must seek it. Start > Search > Knightonline.exe but that wont work either.

What I do? Do I download the game again?

amcgc

SOunds like the games been unistalled or someones deleted the KO.exe. Re-install the game if you still have the downloaded setup.exe. otherwise yes, ull need to download again :mellow:

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

omfg I reinstalled the game and the next game it says it again!! When he's downloading the patches there come 3 pop-ups with virruses so I press the heal button. avg says that knightonline.exe is an troyan horse. What I do?

amcgc

press ignore. It is not a real virus...

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/news.php?n=3&id=99

Would exlpain why it cant find KnightOnline.exe -- AVG probally "healed" it thinking it was a virus.

I have AVG and i dont get the alerts anymore, i only had them as i was patching it from the original install version.

Re-install but always tell AVG to ignore it and not heal it..healing will delete KO.exe