Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WTF IS APIHACK ?

This is a discussion on WTF IS APIHACK ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seriously why does legit players have to go thru all this shit. tried resinstall the game delleete folder, system restore, ...
Page: 1

TakeThat

Default WTF IS APIHACK ?

seriously why does legit players have to go thru all this shit.

tried resinstall the game delleete folder, system restore, set browser to offline, ipconfig /flushDNS, turn off firewall, delleette API files.
    hello anyone got some imput for this ? i payed good money to play this game everymonth and this is the way i get treated zzzzz.....

I DON:T HACK I DON:T FCKING HACK... why this stupid game saying i am..

Setting the browser offline is gonna cause the APIHOOKCRACK error.

Xtrap is getting smarter and they are checking more things so they make sure ppl aren't bypassing it. Now it checks against a server in korea if the files u got are updated. If u can't contact that host, u will get that annoying error.

Make sure u can ping this host:

if u cant, then u will get all those errors. Be sure your firewall lets u talk to that host in port 2000.

TakeThat

i can ping 211.115.86.67 sent 4 received 4 - 100% no packet lost
    u suggested to me. how do i be sure my firewall let me talk to that hostin port 2000 i am not supper smart at computers so some directions would be appreciated.... i tried searching my whole harddrive for files call API anything to do with API, just adobe acrobat i uninstalled that program still getting same errors.

ty for reply no one talking to me this morning including customer support which is a joke for someone who payed gold prem pretty much entire time i been here.

itz stupid cause game was working fine until yesterday i had a crash and turned computer off.now i get this errior.

its something to do with the xtrapAPI.dll file. if someone has a working KO and have non of these problems would please upload this file for me to replace mayb it will work.

Open a command prompt and type:

telnet 211.115.86.67 2000

if everything is ok, the window should go black and return u to the prompt after a few seconds. If your firewall is blocking it, it will take a while and after that u will get an error like:

Connecting To 211.115.86.67...Could not open connection to the host, on port 2000: Connect failed

TakeThat

works fine with firewall on and works fine like u said with fire wall off so thats not the problem.
    mayb i upload pic of my taskmanager u can see a program that is doing it ?

Then it's a process u are running that Xtrap doesnt like or a key in your registry.

TakeThat

am i suppose to solve this alone ? :P

did registry scan no such thing as hook or crack or APIHOOKCRACK or APIHACK zzzz

if anyone cannot solve this and format and reinstall xp then it works let me know pls, i got too many files to back up and no space i don;t want to format or spend 150$ for another harddrive

TakeThat

ok WTF the weirdes thing just happen. i didn;t do anything, i went afk 30 mins came back and tried again and it worked WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF last 5 hours it gave me this ridcoulous error i went did everything posible and it still doesn;t work. now it works.... magically ?

Originally posted by TakeThat
    ok WTF the weirdes thing just happen. i didn;t do anything, i went afk 30 mins came back and tried again and it worked WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF last 5 hours it gave me this ridcoulous error *i went did everything posible and it still doesn;t work. now it works.... magically ?
    i used magical powers to fix it

tiburones2

Im glad u got it solved. But im still getting the same problem. Tried all as TakeThat did and it was fine also. And I dont want to format or reinstall my OS. Pls can someone give me any idea of what could be wrong?

PS: and i totally agree, ppl still duping, cheating, but u dont see they have any problems zzzzz but legit players that also pay for the game always get these annoying probs. I wonder if KO will someday do anything about it!

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Originally posted by Devile
    Open a command prompt and type:

telnet 211.115.86.67 2000

if everything is ok, the window should go black and return u to the prompt after a few seconds. If your firewall is blocking it, it will take a while and after that u will get an error like:

Connecting To 211.115.86.67...Could not open connection to the host, on port 2000: Connect failed

is this down now?
    i allowed my firewall this conection but got this mesage "Connecting To 211.115.86.67...Could not open connection to the host, on port 2000: Connect failed"

cant run ko coz got this apihack shit atm :S
    xtrap server is down or smth?
    i had also messeage "xtrap uprgade failed" or smth like that

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

what a random piece of shit is this xtrap, havent change anything in my comp and when i run ko was this msg:

and next time logged into game w/o any problems

JustNothing

I got a same problem since this morning :rollseyes:

Cleatus

ye.. i'm getting the same issue.. even after i did what deville suggested and everything is coming out ok.. but still stupid error..

yay.. it's time to start playing with settings!!

ColdLady

K2ed.... xtraped.... ****

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast