WTF bug:( help:(

This is a discussion on WTF bug:( help:( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys when new securyti come whit pw to save items 3xSQ etc i cant log at acc on page when ...
Page: 1

Smurfette

Guys when new securyti come whit pw to save items 3xSQ etc i cant log at acc on page when i write ID and PW and log i have white page wtf??
    http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?i...eztytuuhb1.jpg any 1 can help me??

tamachan

Dont Worry this happened to me many times i just wait a while and try again.. and it worked :lol:

Smurfette

still buged how long i need to wait??:S Thx for answer

tamachan

:S mine is working fine.. try restarting ur internet
    Edit: If that doesnt work try this : Ctrl Shift Delete On ur FireFox Screen.

Press : Clear Private Data Now
    If that doesnt work too then maybe theres something wrong with ur account.. try making a new account and see if u can login that new account

Smurfette

Thx for answer but still nothing;/ i can log at new acc and my freind acc;S but on my nop:S this problem start when new security come i write 3xsq ble ble but forget write key and i press submite next time i forget choose qestions and i press submite and after whit failed submites i cant log at acc on page any help??

tamachan

Hmm.. make sure u clicked the I LOST MY KEY and check ur email... try submitting again with the newest key u receive.. If this doesnt fix ur problem try making a new account and sending a CUSTORMER SUPPORT TICKET ( CST ) including all the infomations. Good Luck

Smurfette

Dude thx for answer but i dont have nothing;/ when i write ID and PW and i log i have white page like on link and nothing happen just white screan zero hmm all info like??

tamachan

sorry man i cant help u i dont know what is wrong