Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WTF are GMs retarted?

This is a discussion on WTF are GMs retarted? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yesterday i was try to farm gems from werewolf, although i wasnt doing to good coz alot of other mages ...
Page: 1

yesterday i was try to farm gems from werewolf, although i wasnt doing to good coz alot of other mages were faster at casting. anyway i was using burn the first flame skill which casts pretty fast so i was actually hitting the werewolf. i went downstairs to grab a drink, took my keyboard downstairs with me (its wireles) and continues tapping z and the skill. when i got back up i had DC, i didnt think in a million years it would be a ban. but then i logged and it came up with the stupid maintenance shit. o.O 10GBs of gear gone cuz of stupid GMs that dont know the difference between a macro and a legit...

why the fuck would i wanna risk all my gear just to gain an advantage of farming gems at werewofl anyway :@

rustam

same here <.< i was afk in party when i coem back back i was banned WTF

Arthurios

k2&#39;ed

surely they gta give me an explanation...

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

i bet the real koxpers didnt get banned ahahah k2&#39;ed

rustam

+1 , speed hacker, koxper and all cheater dont get banned <.< but we get ban ...

participating in a party which is using a 3rd party tool(yes even when there are 8 ppl in the party but 1 koxper/hacker w/e,
    will get you all banned)

participating in a party which is using a 3rd party tool(yes even when there are 8 ppl in the party but 1 koxper/hacker w/e,
    will get you all banned)[/b]

he wasnt in a koxp party or koxping......................... he was actually manually farming

i wish the fuking stupid GM actually ban the speedhackers instead of the moradon koxpers..... the speedhackers ruin the game more then the high prices of gems.

Whats the big deal ... as you said you went off of your screen right? you had only the keyboard so you dont have any clue what happend.
    Maybe the gm pm&#39;d you and he saw you still attacking and not answering?
    Maybe the GM traded you and he still saw you attacking and not decline / accepting the trade?
    Maybe the gm tried to join ya to party and he didnt saw you decline / accepting the party?
    Maybe he spoke to you and you didnt responed?
    Maybe he tried pm you and your pm was blocked? ( thats what many koxpers doin )

Probably some of that are true , and thats the reasson.

Dude wtf are you stupid...
    the big deal is that i lost all my gear

even if he did pm me, and didnt reciece a pm, i shouldnt have to look at the pm anyway coz tbh i hardly ever look at them coz its always a turk.

and i didnt even look like a koxper, for a start i was using a different skill, eith short range and different casting than koxpers, also i wasnt afk for a very long time.

also why should i have to party with the GM and i always have trade blocked so that wouldnt have affected shit..

alo my pet was looting so its fukin obvious im not using heaven fire becuase that comes with auto loot... i dunno what these GMs get paid for :S

OmgThisIsMe wtf man >.< how can u not see the big deal your retarded

rustam

y i need to use koxpr or some cheats if i start 3 days in ares had 27 days left plat , and just buyed 3 gb >.<

why would any decent player risk using koxp on the whole, i mean my staff was worth more than koxp would ever get me, not to mention the moral issues of using koxp =/ so fkin stupid

rustam

do u think gm will pm me and say stp koxp or something ?? loool funny shit....
    No he will do this --->>>

Dude wtf are you stupid...
    the big deal is that i lost all my gear

even if he did pm me, and didnt reciece a pm, i shouldnt have to look at the pm anyway coz tbh i hardly ever look at them coz its always a turk.

and i didnt even look like a koxper, for a start i was using a different skill, eith short range and different casting than koxpers, also i wasnt afk for a very long time.

also why should i have to party with the GM and i always have trade blocked so that wouldnt have affected shit..

alo my pet was looting so its fukin obvious im not using heaven fire becuase that comes with auto loot... i dunno what these GMs get paid for :S

OmgThisIsMe wtf man >.< how can u not see the big deal your retarded[/b]
    Omfg you such a dummy person seriously.
    I ment " whats the big deal " because you asked why he banned you , so i ment whats the big deal to understand the reasson...and trust me i was right about what i said , NOBODY will ban you for no reasson , you can be sure in that.
    Trade block? you said the reasson yourself.
    And your fucking dad is a retard you pieace of shit i tried to help you , you fucker dumbass.
    You the fag who went to drink and took hes keyboard just because you nerd KO player dumb , so stfu.

they better give me my account back :angry:

im gonna sleep and wake up with my old account back if not im downloading WoW lol

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast