Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WTF are GMs retarted?

This is a discussion on WTF are GMs retarted? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; And your fucking dad is a retard you pieace of shit i tried to help you , you fucker dumbass.[/b] ...
Page: 2

rustam

And your fucking dad is a retard you pieace of shit i tried to help you , you fucker dumbass.[/b]
    just stfu u are not gm or mod u dont know a shit and no need swearing here....
    if y char were banned u shuld cry and spam non stop so stfu .........

i just want to know reason... yes i understand im sure there was a koxper in my party , cuz they say i can go afk, but when i come back after few hour i was dced , when i try to relog " ....meintance pleasy try again later " .....
    this shit happen first time in 5 years ...... 2 year usko, 3 year myko and first time i get ban ....

Omgthisisme sound's like a real asshole, oh - haha, Typical - And he's even from Israel, Which nearly 80% Of Israeli's on KO are scammer's funny.

rustam

And he's even from Israel, Which nearly 80% Of Israeli's on KO are scammer's funny.[/b]
    i agree with u in xig there is alot of ppl from israil and alot of scamer ..

if you were downstairs, why would you bother keep pressing z+skill, u couldnt' loot the gems even if you did kill a werewolf
    you were probably macroing

Mercyful

if you were downstairs, why would you bother keep pressing z+skill, u couldnt' loot the gems even if you did kill a werewolf
    you were probably macroing [/b]
    owned

rustam

.... lol , so what about me , i was afk in party and got banned for some stupid was using z + skill or something >.< so i dont understand y all in party need to be banned .... that sux

Banned

if you were downstairs, why would you bother keep pressing z+skill, u couldnt&#39; loot the gems even if you did kill a werewolf
    He said he was using autoloot from pet.

SinMvx

i even dont want to risk farming werewolfs, even tho im on comp doing it im afraid of ban, going away from ur screen is just stupid

j3ster555

.... lol , so what about me , i was afk in party and got banned for some stupid was using z + skill or something >.< so i dont understand y all in party need to be banned .... that sux[/b]

afk party..or party with or without the knowledge that you are in a koxp party = banned :P sad luck buddy.. maybe you wanted some quick level&#39;s? it cud be just my guess also :P

anyways.. it&#39;s called k2&#39;ed! I got like 2 banned till now coz the guy in my party used koxp....

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

this is k2 they&#39;d prefer to ban legit player than cheater/koxper/speedhacker/duper n stuff... PATHETIC COMPANY

if you were downstairs, why would you bother keep pressing z+skill, u couldnt&#39; loot the gems even if you did kill a werewolf
    my pet was looting

owned[/b]
    well not really =/

sorry for double post, but OmgThisIsMe, you just said the reason i got banned was because i had trade blocked lol, thats ridiculous and btw quit flaming my dad u dont even know him lol. i could act real tough on the internet aswell....

BigApple

^^ Good reply Callum, you sound reasonable to me

Too bad about ban. I find it ridiculous that you got banned.

In general I find it positively appaling that someone can be banned for just being in a party with cheater (i know in your case you were solo, im just making a point here, as I have friends whi been banned who definitely not cheaters). Yes im sure some people party with cheaters on purpose, but most (imho) are probably just noobs who dont know any better. If I were GM I would start banning the OBVIOUS CHEATERS, of which there are so many, on every server. But I think for gm is just easier to ban the first few peoploe they see, so they can say &#39;look we ban people, we are doing our job&#39;, and then go back to being slackers.

BigApple that is probably exactly what they do >.<

its such a shame that such a retarted company hosts one of the most addictive online games there is..

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

Fking k2 theres lot of cheaters that looks cheaters clearly and they bans legit ppl :S

rustam

afk party..or party with or without the knowledge that you are in a koxp party = banned :P sad luck buddy.. maybe you wanted some quick level&#39;s? it cud be just my guess also :P
    anyways.. it&#39;s called k2&#39;ed! I got like 2 banned till now coz the guy in my party used koxp....[/b]
    i know there was about 6 turk in party and how can i know they were afk or not... if they were koxping they shuld have auto loot right? cuz ppl talk about it.... lvl 52 rogue lol.
    nvm that sux. btw when i come back i wasnt in the party only was "Disconect ..." i was only afk.... time to quit shity game, full of scamer, cheater, speed hacker and more fucking koxper...
    All gms s turks and they dont ban this fuckers who speed hacking banning only legit players..

Real Life > FukKo4Life

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast