Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WTF are GMs retarted?

This is a discussion on WTF are GMs retarted? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so here is 1 scamer......
Page: 3

rustam

so here is 1 scamer...

SouljaPriest

owned[/b]

He said his pet were looting ...xD

OWNED

but he lies i think he don't get banned for no reasen ...

and if u took the Keyboard downstairs to kill its better u got a bann .. bevore u fall in death because ur Reallife is died !

sry for bad english xD

and if u took the Keyboard downstairs to kill its better u got a bann .. bevore u fall in death because ur Reallife is died !
    sry for bad english xD[/b]

u dont know anything about my reallife, so why try to comment about it

kibal

Omfg you such a dummy person seriously.
    I ment " whats the big deal " because you asked why he banned you , so i ment whats the big deal to understand the reasson...and trust me i was right about what i said , NOBODY will ban you for no reasson , you can be sure in that.
    Trade block? you said the reasson yourself.
    And your fucking dad is a retard you pieace of shit i tried to help you , you fucker dumbass.
    You the fag who went to drink and took hes keyboard just because you nerd KO player dumb , so stfu.[/b]
    You r the one that sound like a nerd here , u should chill and stop posting when u dont have nothing to say.

You r the one that sound like a nerd here , u should chill and stop posting when u dont have nothing to say.[/b]
    lol i nerd haha kk , you the guy who still play KO right? and hell ya , i can see clearly how your topics make sense ah?
    Just stfu dummy , you wish to be nerd like me , i can promise you that , unless you can come my country and ill show ya how " nerd " gonne kick your ass aight?

nospang

if you were downstairs, why would you bother keep pressing z+skill, u couldnt' loot the gems even if you did kill a werewolf
    you were probably macroing [/b]
    noob read good
    he says
    i had my pet on for autoloot.
    plz read carefull before you post something stupid

iiason

speedhackers run free all the time >.<

Zxenke

It is possible the GM just made a mistake. I know when I was GM elsewhere, I have made mistakes when banning people for what looked like table edit skills. Granted your activities would mimic someone who was afk and using koxp. It is possible the GM happened upon you are a bad time and you got banned. Will you get unbanned? Very unlikely unfortunately.

Another person falls victim to the lack of proper security protection for the game =/

Banned

pff i would have banned you too if it was me.

Banned

Yes

Close this now?

Yes gms and k2 are retarded. Thats why you quit the game like me!

TopCat

if you were downstairs, why would you bother keep pressing z+skill, u couldnt&#39; loot the gems even if you did kill a werewolf
    O_o

O_o[/b]
    if your agreeing with that guy then i already said i was using pet to loot

xdiablox

Hmm i got a solution . Idk if it will work and ofc k2 will take 30000 days to respond..

Say : What you told us in support area lol Take a Picture of your wireless keybored and Put a sticky note on it saying

"k2 banned me because i was downstairs using a wirelesskeyboard . You might want to get a few sticky notes and mabye.. Take a SS of the banned thing too and put that pic in there

and then threaten them with a Picture of your ass crack if they dont unban

Banned

if you were downstairs, why would you bother keep pressing z+skill, u couldnt&#39; loot the gems even if you did kill a werewolf
    not a flame just a statement to what is wrote and my feelings towards this

man i just dont know , i see these post all the time and tbh i dont belive a fucking word you say i think your crying about getting banned for macroing / koxping and you wanna come here to make yourself feel better honestly i think your lieing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast