Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

WTF are GMs retarted?

This is a discussion on WTF are GMs retarted? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not a flame just a statement to what is wrote and my feelings towards this man i just dont know ...
Page: 4

infolock

not a flame just a statement to what is wrote and my feelings towards this

man i just dont know , i see these post all the time and tbh i dont belive a fucking word you say i think your crying about getting banned for macroing / koxping and you wanna come here to make yourself feel better honestly i think your lieing[/b]
    No one cares what you or Giga think, you guys are forum trolls with asbolutely little to no lives. I feel sorry for the young one you and your girlfriend just brought into this world, another loser of a father, who can't unglue himself from his virtual reality world. Get a clue, hit up the Atkins diet, and get a real job.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

No one cares what you or Giga think, you guys are forum trolls with asbolutely little to no lives. I feel sorry for the young one you and your girlfriend just brought into this world, another loser of a father, who can't unglue himself from his virtual reality world. Get a clue, hit up the Atkins diet, and get a real job.[/b]
    Enjoy your mute.

Banned

yesterday i was try to farm gems from werewolf, although i wasnt doing to good coz alot of other mages were faster at casting. anyway i was using burn the first flame skill which casts pretty fast so i was actually hitting the werewolf. i went downstairs to grab a drink, took my keyboard downstairs with me (its wireles) and continues tapping z and the skill. when i got back up i had DC, i didnt think in a million years it would be a ban. but then i logged and it came up with the stupid maintenance shit. o.O 10GBs of gear gone cuz of stupid GMs that dont know the difference between a macro and a legit...

why the fuck would i wanna risk all my gear just to gain an advantage of farming gems at werewofl anyway :@[/b]
    Sry but honestly its a bit stpid to go as a mage or archer to werewolfs , how a gm knows if ur legit or not?
    Sure they can see ur processes but u could use msnbug or so ..
    Anyway sry for ur loss.

welcome to my world

No one cares what you or Giga think, you guys are forum trolls with asbolutely little to no lives. I feel sorry for the young one you and your girlfriend just brought into this world, another loser of a father, who can't unglue himself from his virtual reality world. Get a clue, hit up the Atkins diet, and get a real job.[/b]
    I care.

lol could work accept... they already said they gonna automatically close all my tickets >.<

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234