WTF!?????? I AM BANNED FROM FORUMS????

This is a discussion on WTF!?????? I AM BANNED FROM FORUMS???? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so today I log in and tried to visit ko forums. THEN BOOOM IP BANN WTH........... I have not ...
Page: 1

Matador

Default WTF!?????? I AM BANNED FROM FORUMS????

Ok so today I log in and tried to visit ko forums. THEN BOOOM IP BANN WTH........... I have not done nothing on those forums except tell gm about ROL................. Can some one ask Big_mac WTF I was banned on forums?!??! Jesus Christ I thought he was going to be different to. My name is MatÅdor on forums.

Nuxxie

Default Re: WTF!?????? I AM BANNED FROM FORUMS????

Originally posted by Matador
    Ok so today I log in and tried to visit ko forums. THEN BOOOM IP BANN WTH........... I have not done nothing on those forums except tell gm about ROL................. Can some one ask Big_mac WTF I was banned on forums?!??! Jesus Christ I thought he was going to be different to. My name is MatÅdor on forums.
    Cant you see nazi patterns here??? i was also and everyone that complained about something...

K2 network will be down...file a complaint about it on BBB website...i flooded them with complaints agaist K2 networks

Matador

THis is amazing I tried to report a hacker then I get banned........ this world has gone crazy. BTW if anyone want to come play WoW with me I am on Altar of Storms Server Undead Priest ^^ .