well here my story

This is a discussion on well here my story within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i didnt know what i did but late in the evening i decide to play ko suddenly the update ...
Page: 1

Default well here my story

well i didnt know what i did but late in the evening i decide to play ko suddenly the update says u know like wen servers go down thing. So i thought servers are down and i asked few of my clannies on vent and said servers up. i reinstalled usko and the update was working wen i got in, i am suddenly getting errrors and the intro is skipping. So i decided to do a system restore the launcher is saying that download.knightonlineworld.com. Now i am doing a full download on to ko. It is just werid because earlier it was working good. But i logged of to play basketball after that is when i saw sumthin is wrong with ko. If it is fixed and every thing is alright ill respond. But some 1 respond plz

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

same thing happened to me but i was stupid enough to uninstall it and reinstall it... it will get fixed soon i guess... hope... maybe.

but yeah basically i cant install the patches, cus "login server connection failed" and sometimes the FTP servers error occur.. i hope it gets fixed by tomorrow.

it is fixed thnax for the response