Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTF? my knightonline.exe has trojan Oo?

This is a discussion on WTF? my knightonline.exe has trojan Oo? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today someone told me in msn to send ko exe's in rar file.. coz he had trojan in it and ...
Page: 1

Fallensix

Today someone told me in msn to send ko exe's in rar file.. coz he had trojan in it and antivirus did remove it.. he has same antivirus program than I do: F-Secure. then little later I decided to reboot my computer and started knightonline.exe..and at the same moment my f-secure started whining about trojan-spy.win32.proagent.21 And removed it when I said ok remove it. lol and then tried to launch my exe again and it said: Cant find knightonline.exe -.-!. wtf?? what is this all about lol?

Savage

String:
    Furthermore it contains the following string:
    • [ProAgent Trojan Horse -- Coded by SIS-Team - Made in Turkey]

Turkey <3

shuttfupls@yahoo

same prob here :@

fuckin turk hackers..

Fallensix

same prob here :@

fuckin turk hackers..[/b]
    well we are lucky.. someone who has antivirus like avast or something it doesnt even detect this trojan ..

Savage

well we are lucky.. someone who has antivirus like avast or something it doesnt even detect this trojan ..[/b]
    Well it doesn&#39;t mean that it&#39;s a harmfull virus..

any news ? is a trojan or not ?

avg antispyware report :
    Keylogger : Logger.ProAgent.21
    Risk : High

Fallensix

any news ? is a trojan or not ?

avg antispyware report :
    Keylogger : Logger.ProAgent.21
    Risk : High[/b]
    dont know anything yet.. The only thing I know is that I cant play b4 I change my f-secure to another .. or get some other good idea.. sucks.. coz I dont want to change my f-secure =(

i can ignore it and mark as exception but i want to be sure first that is not a keylogger

Selphie

I have found exactly the same virus on my laptop, i can no longer log my KO account has it says password invalid, i can no longer use my msn has it says password invalid on there to.........
    For anyone who wants to say i have been using hack programs, please DON&#39;T even go there i am 100% against cheating, its took me 18mths to get to lvl 68
    which it now seems was a total waste of time has KO have yet still to reply to my support ticket
    Heres some info on the virus everyone seems to be finding, every person i have told about this has also scanned their computer using Kaspersky and found they have this Trojan also.....
    http://research.sunbelt-software.com/threa...;threatid=50408
    http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_103593.htm

Fallensix

I have found exactly the same virus on my laptop, i can no longer log my KO account has it says password invalid, i can no longer use my msn has it says password invalid on there to.........
    For anyone who wants to say i have been using hack programs, please DON&#39;T even go there i am 100% against cheating, its took me 18mths to get to lvl 68
    which it now seems was a total waste of time has KO have yet still to reply to my support ticket
    Heres some info on the virus everyone seems to be finding, every person i have told about this has also scanned their computer using Kaspersky and found they have this Trojan also.....
    http://research.sunbelt-software.com/threa...;threatid=50408
    http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_103593.htm[/b]
    omg that sucks!

Im glad i dont have a Antivirus program on my computer .. cuz if you remove that file KO wont work..

it said tat too. when i was downloading the patch after i installed kinghts to my pc. it detected trogan horse. then i restart the pc, knight didnt run, said knightonline.exe was missing, id know how my bro fixed it but he did. not evn sure trogan still there. this is a new pc too, after i installed knights it became all slow n shit.

minhking

Damn turks hacker and Use Norton Antivirus

Selphie

Norton antivirus doesn&#39;t detect this virus
    Use Kaspersky it rocks

Weird how on KnightOnline forum all topics relating to this virus have been deleted <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast