X-CRAP

This is a discussion on X-CRAP within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi Im Getting this x-crap error and dono how 2 fix it! The error reads as follows : CODE_FIELD[10-0400-00000000-015] X-Trap ...
Page: 1

gerhardt101

Hi

Im Getting this x-crap error and dono how 2 fix it!

The error reads as follows : CODE_FIELD[10-0400-00000000-015] X-Trap related file is not existed.XPva00.dll file is not existed in game install folder.

I have tryed downloading xtrap but cant get a full copy thats not damage so i cant extract my copy, dns flush, deleting the xtrap file in kol dir. and some other stuff, but still i get the same error. also cant submit support ticket pffffff cant log into kol site.
    any1 know how i can fix it plz ..?
    THX

Banned

zuahaa x-crap

well just delete ur xtrap and tell to some friend who play ko and his xtrap is good send to you his x-trap

gerhardt101

thx but can any1 send me the x-crap file plzzzz , one thats working ofc

[email protected]

p.s. why the hell do i need 2 log into ko4life site like FREAKIN 60 times ???? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so feking annoying!!!!!!!!!! log on then when i view something i need 2 log on AGAIN and if i wanna reply i need 2 log on AGAIN .?????? and so it repeats it self over and damn over again pffffff

holy shit need 2 log in 20 times 4 me 2 reply WTF ???????
    thx

gerhardt101

omg guys still having the problem and nothing work. tryed 2 reinstall,dns flush, cookies removed and all the rest ! but nothing works plzzzz HELPPPPPP

GloryOrDeath

i'm having this problem too like my friend..dunno what to doing now

sexa

http://rapidshare.com/files/66807587/XTrap.rar.html

thats mine xtrap folder. use at your own risk. i dont take any responsibilities if there is a virus that i dont know. im using nod32 to keep my system clean tho.

http://virusscan.jotti.org/ for online virus scan.