X-trap Keeps Rebooting My Computer Without Warning

This is a discussion on X-trap Keeps Rebooting My Computer Without Warning within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i'm playing or even when the character i get an extrap error and my computer reboots instantly i don't ...
Page: 1

when i'm playing or even when the character i get an extrap error and my computer reboots instantly
    i don't even have time to take Screen shots of the error

help plzzzzzz

help

help plz

cpu is to hot i think...

but it shouldnt give an error it should just shutdown... so not really sure.

PlayerofRogueC0la

yea i heard of this bug O_o , he's computer isnt over heating , when my old computer over heat'd it didnt give a warning , it must be your computer or something(not overing heating 100% sure) , but something else 0o im not sure cant help you more then i alrdy said , if it helped you even :/ , ok bb

eddiezhu

hmm wierd i don't know what's the problem but for me sometimes it does that but it's after i close ko...it just restarts my comp

luckysz

If you have a laptop, you need to get a cooling pad to set on while you play. A friend of mine had the same problem.

im having this problem too, would like to know if anyone knows anything about it, its so annoying