Form applications and Using layers in Firefox

This is a discussion on Form applications and Using layers in Firefox within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, I am presently creating a website for my clan/guild and I would need help on 2 issues. By the ...
Page: 1

Manilas

Hi,

I am presently creating a website for my clan/guild and I would need help on 2 issues.

By the way, I use DreamWeaver MX.

Issue #1
    I made an application form so that people may fill it if they wish to join the clan/guild. Everything is in place but the only thing missing is the coding of when the user press submit, that it sends him a confirmation email to him and that it sends the clan/guild leader the form results.

Issue #2
    I made a section which I use a lot of layers so users don't have to scroll down. The layers works perfect in Internet Explorer but not in Mozilla FireFox.

If anyone could help me with these 2 issues, I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance

Manilas

Manilas

Still need help.

Hmm, i made a submit site once for a co-worker( which after pressing submit would send out an email), I have the code at home.. When i'm done working and go home, ill post here for you.

you will need either php or perl installed on your server to do that.

If it's installed (any of them will do it , but i like php better) then you can either leech a script (google it) or learn php...

if i remember correctly , there is also a way to do it (which won&#39;t work for most of the users but until you get the other working its better than nothing) , change action in the <form> to "mailto:[email protected]"