xbox 360 red ring of death

This is a discussion on xbox 360 red ring of death within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all 3 of my xbox's lights were blinking red, so i turned it off and unplugged it for about 20 ...
Page: 1

Robokill

all 3 of my xbox's lights were blinking red, so i turned it off and unplugged it for about 20 mins and plugged it back in. Now it doesn't have the red rings anymore, works just like normal. I'm just wondering, is it still in need of repair? I don't wanna play it and damage it anymore so I'm wondering if I should call xbox support.

Thx

-Robo

Banned

lmfao

red ring of death taaaaaaaaa

Basically if you get that your screwed. You got to send it in to microsoft to get it fixed which could take weeks. If this happens i suggest get your dad to buy another elite one and change the hard drives then go return it to get your money back XD

Robokill

lmfao

red ring of death taaaaaaaaa

Basically if you get that your screwed. You got to send it in to microsoft to get it fixed which could take weeks. If this happens i suggest get your dad to buy another elite one and change the hard drives then go return it to get your money back XD[/b]
    i think ill call them tonight and get them to send me a box to send it in h34r:

cRuX

i think ill call them tonight and get them to send me a box to send it in h34r:[/b]
    It'll take a long-ass time to get your xbox back.. This happened to my friends and we shut it off, turned it back on and it's been fine ever since (happened like 4 months ago)

KokoGG

It'll take a long-ass time to get your xbox back.. This happened to my friends and we shut it off, turned it back on and it's been fine ever since (happened like 4 months ago)[/b]

no it dosent took a little over week for me to get mine back

cRuX

no it dosent took a little over week for me to get mine back[/b]
    lucky :angry:

Boyce

Theres different amount of red lights that pop up. I dont know which is worst or w/e, but certain amounts arnt bad.
    I got 3 i believe and it was because of some shit with my controler and the xbox not being turned on, i dont remember exactly but i just restarted it and its fine. I think 4 redlights its like hardware failure,basically, peace out xbox. But if you reset it and its fine, then nothing to worry about.

Robokill

Theres different amount of red lights that pop up. I dont know which is worst or w/e, but certain amounts arnt bad.
    I got 3 i believe and it was because of some shit with my controler and the xbox not being turned on, i dont remember exactly but i just restarted it and its fine. I think 4 redlights its like hardware failure,basically, peace out xbox. But if you reset it and its fine, then nothing to worry about.[/b]
    only 3 rings light up red regardless, when all 3 flash red its complete hardware failure. I'll play on it as it is and hopefully it doesnt mess up again

SpiriT_HunteR

It will work for like a week or longer if your lucky, then the red lights will come up again and you will have to send it back. I just sent mine to Microsoft, hopefully get it back soon.

You should wait now until you get the RROD again otherwise it could not count as broken.

My friend got it back in a week h34r:

Banned

aint that tech support for ko game? ;p or its my mistake?

SpiriT_HunteR

aint that tech support for ko game? ;p or its my mistake?[/b]
    ya lol needs to be moved i think

Mens

buy a playstation.

SpiriT_HunteR

buy a playstation.[/b]
    Never.

Never.[/b]
    +1 xbox Pwns all