Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

xR3QUI3Mx - Scammer

This is a discussion on xR3QUI3Mx - Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sold him my II +8/80 on Jul. 6, 2008 via paypal. Today I logged on my paypal account and ...
Page: 1

I sold him my II +8/80 on Jul. 6, 2008 via paypal. Today I logged on my paypal account and saw his dispute. He charged back with ridiculous build-up story. I'm pretty shocked. I've been around this game for almost 4 years and this is the FIRST time something happens to me like this.

ko4life name - xR3QUI3Mx

IN GAME NAME:
    euphoria</span>

MSN: [email protected]
    Paypal Account: <span style="color:#FF0000">[email protected]

Please watch out for this guy.

sleepingtiger

r u postive becuz im pretty damn sure he bought alot /sold alot of shit on ko4life :P

r u postive becuz im pretty damn sure he bought alot /sold alot of shit on ko4life :P[/b]
    Yeah, I thought he was trustable and such. I&#39;m pretty shocked at the moment.

sleepingtiger

damn man that sucks how much were u selling him the ii for ?

GyverMan

Kreg is da man and sleeping tiger, you scammed thicklord so stfu plskthnx.

Brun

Oh yikes...

HateMadeMe

Everyone get together and help Kreg get his money >=O

and for xR3QUI3Mx a big AQ faggot

I&#39;ll also mention another incident involving 7gb&#39;s which went missing and were supposedly taken by another person that had access to Psychotic&#39;s account, but i don&#39;t have all the details so I won&#39;t go any further into that, I might ask the person who got scammed to come and post the details

SikkTwunt

Everyone get together and help Kreg get his money >=O

and for xR3QUI3Mx a big AQ faggot

I&#39;ll also mention another incident involving 7gb&#39;s which went missing and were supposedly taken by another person that had access to Psychotic&#39;s account, but i don&#39;t have all the details so I won&#39;t go any further into that, I might ask the person who got scammed to come and post the details[/b]
    And truthfully, tis best that you havent.
    I share accounts with this fellow and I&#39;m the only other person that has access (that i know of =/)
    I&#39;m immensely shocked at such an incident.

sleepingtiger

gyver im planning to pay thick back but i cant relly talk to him becuz gay msn got hacked do u know his name on the forums?

hmmm didnt psy&#39;s old name on diez used to be psychotic?

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

proof?

show me the recharge of Paypal so I can believe u and can blame him on other forums

I hate scammers

I tried to explain them what he&#39;s lieing about and told them about virtual item. It is probably never gonna work, paypal kinda sucks on this situation.

MSN conversation:

xR3QUI3Mx

I will post in this subject not for my defense but mostly to initiate my sincere apologies to Cari, i did not mean for u to get tied up in this business as well. Wether any of u wish to believe so or not i have recently became the latest victim of a keylogger. At first i suspected my account sharer but now i am not sure... ive had to not only cancel bank cards and credit cards due to excessive amounts being taken out against my will but also lost all of my items in KO my account details and even my paypal and MSN.... :\

I will post some screenshots of some things as soon as possible, right now i must go to work.

All i can say is be happy u lost what u did cos i have never been quite fucked like this before...

I am very sorry.

p.s I will try my best to get my paypal account back tonight and hopefully then i can cancel these disputes... you are not the only person :\

Keylogged? That&#39;s the best thing you came up with? Really, I do NOT believe, especially after your amazing drama on dispute. If you can lie there, what couldn&#39;t you lie here too, eh? You just can&#39;t come here and get away with saying "Oh, I&#39;m hacked and I lost everthing I&#39;ve got, you should be happy that you only lose $100, kk? sorry." Is this that easy, seriously? Funny how you deleted and blocked me on msn too.

Anyways, you still have 2 days to cancel the dispute, or just admit that you&#39;re a scammer.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Lets give him 2 days to fix this problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast