Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

xR3QUI3Mx - Scammer

This is a discussion on xR3QUI3Mx - Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I will post in this subject not for my defense but mostly to initiate my sincere apologies to Cari, i ...
Page: 2

Brun

I will post in this subject not for my defense but mostly to initiate my sincere apologies to Cari, i did not mean for u to get tied up in this business as well. Wether any of u wish to believe so or not i have recently became the latest victim of a keylogger. At first i suspected my account sharer but now i am not sure... ive had to not only cancel bank cards and credit cards due to excessive amounts being taken out against my will but also lost all of my items in KO my account details and even my paypal and MSN.... :\

I will post some screenshots of some things as soon as possible, right now i must go to work.

All i can say is be happy u lost what u did cos i have never been quite fucked like this before...

I am very sorry.

p.s I will try my best to get my paypal account back tonight and hopefully then i can cancel these disputes... you are not the only person :\[/b]
    Keylogger =P thats new.

HateMadeMe

Keylogger =P thats new.[/b]
    May be spam but shit, I had to laugh at that

xR3QUI3Mx

Just got home from work and off the phone with paypal and my bank. You have officially become the least of my worries. I pay my bills through paypal and apparently they were all charged back to a bank account listed in the paypal account that isnt mine, so im realy up fucking shit creek. They wont even tell me why it isn&#39;t suspicious that all the account info was changed on the same day all the chargebacks were made <_< "Sorry sir if you cant prove you are indeed the owner of the account we cannot tell you anything further and we must end this call with you" this is fucking bullshit!

sorry Cari but u wont be getting ur money back from me cos i dont have it.

i hereby retire from this fucked up game.

if any1 wants my 2nd account with a couple of lvl 50 rogues on it pm me for details cos i wont be needing em.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

Keylogged? That&#39;s the best thing you came up with? Really, I do NOT believe, especially after your amazing drama on dispute. If you can lie there, what couldn&#39;t you lie here too, eh? You just can&#39;t come here and get away with saying "Oh, I&#39;m hacked and I lost everthing I&#39;ve got, you should be happy that you only lose $100, kk? sorry." Is this that easy, seriously? Funny how you deleted and blocked me on msn too.

Anyways, you still have 2 days to cancel the dispute, or just admit that you&#39;re a scammer.[/b]
    cari, he was hacked, he got a keylogger from his sharer and the guy took off all his shit from his char. hes completely fuked out of alot of stuff and the guy went for more while he still had the chance. trust me cari, kiwis a gg hes been fuked badly, he just makes stupid decisions on choosing his sharer. this isnt the only times hes been hacked and the scammer took other peoples shit. hes been fuked in alot of ways but trust me he wouldnt go this low and steal ur shit, he nos ur a gg. anyways kiwi i hope everything settles out in life for u since alot of shit is goin on. gl on solving ur probs.

SikkTwunt

fuck it all

turko_haydar

cari, he was hacked, he got a keylogger from his sharer and the guy took off all his shit from his char. hes completely fuked out of alot of stuff and the guy went for more while he still had the chance. trust me cari, kiwis a gg hes been fuked badly, he just makes stupid decisions on choosing his sharer. this isnt the only times hes been hacked and the scammer took other peoples shit. hes been fuked in alot of ways but trust me he wouldnt go this low and steal ur shit, he nos ur a gg. anyways kiwi i hope everything settles out in life for u since alot of shit is goin on. gl on solving ur probs.[/b]

BAHAHAHA TheRealRobman YOU FUKEN EZIK you like to suck my penis i FAK THE MATHER OF UR FATHER OKE??

SUCK MY DIK BITHC AHHSDHHA

YOU FUKEN IDIOT HAHAHAH

I HEARD YOU LIKE PENIS IN THE MOUTH BAHAHAH

WELL FUK YOU THEN THEREALROBMAN

IM TURKO 4 LIFE BITCH AND I COME BOMB YOUR FUKEN MATHERS HOUSE...........

OHHH YEAH I FUK HER ALSO OKE BAHAHAHAHAH BAHAHAHAHAHAH

FUK YOU FUK YOUR FORUM NAME AND FUK YOUR SISTER SHE DONT GIVE GOOD SEX NO MORE

HER PUNANI TO WIDE BIGGEST THEN A WATER MELON OMFG?????? THATS FUKEN BIGGG BITCH

OOOOOO YEAHHHHHHHH BABY BITCHES

OK NOW FUK U AND

FUK U!

AND YOUR MATHER

ßß BITCH DIE ALSO =D

turko_haydar

I BETTER BE NUMBER 1 oF THIS MATHER FUKEN FLAMING FORUM COZ I FUK UR MATHER BITCH THEROBMANS

SUCK MY DIK BITCH

xR3QUI3Mx

I BETTER BE NUMBER 1 oF THIS MATHER FUKEN FLAMING FORUM COZ I FUK UR MATHER BITCH THEROBMANS

SUCK MY DIK BITCH[/b]
    wtf? :S oke a.q ty bb get the fuck outta this forum.

and thanx for the support Rob even if it doesnt change anything but just so u know it wasnt my sharer it was the same fucktard who scammed me of the raptor.

AND FOR EVERY1 recieving msg&#39;s from [email protected] just block the cunt. I was sure my previous posts explained that but wateva...

cari, he was hacked, he got a keylogger from his sharer and the guy took off all his shit from his char. hes completely fuked out of alot of stuff and the guy went for more while he still had the chance. trust me cari, kiwis a gg hes been fuked badly, he just makes stupid decisions on choosing his sharer. this isnt the only times hes been hacked and the scammer took other peoples shit. hes been fuked in alot of ways but trust me he wouldnt go this low and steal ur shit, he nos ur a gg. anyways kiwi i hope everything settles out in life for u since alot of shit is goin on. gl on solving ur probs.[/b]
    So, you&#39;re saying the same keylogger guy went for dispute and tried to charge my money back (lol?), OR he just got hacked and lost all of his items since he doesn&#39;t have my item anymore so he tried to chargeback because he still had time to do that.

sorry Cari but u wont be getting ur money back from me cos i dont have it.[/b]
    You don&#39;t have it either, yet. It is temporary hold on paypal. If you don&#39;t cancel the dispute by July 17th, It will go back to your account because of dispute scam. So, there goes my second clue, see above. And we&#39;re still waiting your "screenshots of somethings". Come on, just admit it already.

why does turko_haydar sounds like a wigga? and not like a turk

and the bombing shit lmao e-thug rofl u need attention on forums i see
    to bad i cant ban ppl

BAHAHAHA TheRealRobman YOU FUKEN EZIK you like to suck my penis i FAK THE MATHER OF UR FATHER OKE??
    YOU FUKEN IDIOT HAHAHAH

HER PUNANI TO WIDE BIGGEST THEN A WATER MELON OMFG?????? THATS FUKEN BIGGG BITCH
    OK NOW FUK U AND

FUK U!

AND YOUR MATHER

ßß BITCH DIE ALSO =D[/b]
    awww if i thought this was actualli a turk, it would be phuckin hillarious.. rob got pwned D:

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

Angry

YOU FUKEN IDIOT HAHAHAH

OK NOW FUK U AND

FUK U!

AND YOUR MATHER

ßß BITCH DIE ALSO =D[/b]
    wtf lolz, i more than likely no this guy lol

xR3QUI3Mx

So, you&#39;re saying the same keylogger guy went for dispute and tried to charge my money back (lol?), OR he just got hacked and lost all of his items since he doesn&#39;t have my item anymore so he tried to chargeback because he still had time to do that.

You don&#39;t have it either, yet. It is temporary hold on paypal. If you don&#39;t cancel the dispute by July 17th, It will go back to your account because of dispute scam. So, there goes my second clue, see above. And we&#39;re still waiting your "screenshots of somethings". Come on, just admit it already.[/b]

he chargedback all activity in my account from the past 20 days after first changing bank account details to his own... basically all the money that came out of my account over the last month goes straight to this motherfuckers account and because he has changed all info passwords etc i cant prove to paypal that the account is mine. They wont let me do anything, my bank is having a dispute with paypal currently about it but they say the outcome is doubtful...

As for screenshots i hope dispute details from my bank to PayPal will suffice but their faxes not emails so i dont know... otherwise i dont know what i can show u to change ur opinion? im pretty sure screenshots of an empty inn arent gunna do.

YOU FUKEN IDIOT HAHAHAH

OK NOW FUK U AND

FUK U!

AND YOUR MATHER

ßß BITCH DIE ALSO =D[/b]
    Noobest ardream warrior KrazieGangstas has ever seen

turko_haydar

wtf? :S oke a.q ty bb get the fuck outta this forum.[/b]
    NO YOU GET OUT THIS FORUM

AND I aint a fuken NlGGER bitch...

IM A GANGSTA TURK ill hunt your ass down...

AND rodman thank you sister for me she gave me a good time, UNTILL that punani turned wider then a water mellon BAHAHAH ßß BITCH FUK U

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12