Improve K2's customer service

This is a discussion on Improve K2's customer service within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; right- so this is what happened to me. my ko account got blocked, a lvl 68 priest, and when they ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default Improve K2's customer service

right- so this is what happened to me. my ko account got blocked, a lvl 68 priest, and when they blocked it from game there was 0 reasons given. 0. i know its not for the following reasons, because i never did any of them-

1) scam
    2) hack
    3) dupe
    4) use 3rd party programs
    5) abuse any major bug (jingling, etc)

and not even recently did i do any USD trades.

premium ran out at the same time when account got blocked, i still sent a CS ticket. After 1day+++ CS stil hasn't replied. did all the possible shit i can do.

1) email CSREP1, so far no reply
    2) called them quite a number of times, no response (i don't know why you have a fucking phone if you don't PICK IT UP?)
    3) pm GMs for help, no response.

personally i feel the "pm-the-gm" option shouldn't even be there since there should be a more proper customer service. the type of help they provide is seriously equivalent to none. right, and of course, they had to contradict this with their freaking slogan, "gamers first". ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

/end rant

ps. had to set up this topic here because i have absolutely no more idea on what to do to get back my "blocked" account. also a suggestion for the GMs who look into this forum, get a fucking fix on your customer service k ty bb.

you call them, state your case on the machine then they call you back, thats what they did for me and restored my acc

Rentzusuken

File a complaint with the BBB, Consumer Affairs, and call every number you can find. And trust me, there are 3 numbers out there for your convenience.

get KOLA personal phone and threat him at night until he restore ur char

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    File a complaint with the BBB, Consumer Affairs, and call every number you can find. *And trust me, there are 3 numbers out there for your convenience.
    hmm i might just try that, ty rentz :P

Vortex

Default K2 Phone number

What is the Support Phone number?

hi cava. how come i contacted customer support to tell them about my secret password and i got an answer the next day but i dun use premium also. weird that they wont reply to u baba..

Originally posted by ChaosKnightZ
    hi cava. how come i contacted customer support to tell them about my secret password and i got an answer the next day but i dun use premium also. weird that they wont reply to u baba.. *
    did u go down on them chaos

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

Default Re: K2 Phone number

Originally posted by Vortex
    What is the Support Phone number?
    Address

3347 Michelson Dr
    Irvine, CA 92612-1692

Phone Number

1-949-486-0400

Thats the office for them

Have fun =)

gord

one day, everyone will decide to quit KO, and the admins,GMs(all the K2 stuff) will rot in their cortex... and then they will realize a fact "we should have answer the fucking customer support questions and complainments", but it will be too late...

sry for ya sotongpoo

Razzmiester

YEA KO IS A B1TCH

Razzmiester

ive been hacked twice now and fukin cant change my pass even after six months

ive tried everything no email no anything

FUCK KO is the shit