xtrap

This is a discussion on xtrap within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey, i know howe everyone is having a problem with antiviruses picking up xtrap as a virus but i may ...
Page: 1

biobot93

hey, i know howe everyone is having a problem with antiviruses picking up xtrap as a virus but i may have a solution, i run avg, and it only seems to pick up the virus when there is an update or when the update is still in your temp files, so turn off the shield, let it download, delete the temp file and turn on the resident shield and i think it should work without a hitch

if it dosent work, privite me on the forums and say so, i havent tried it out b/c im busy with school, but the part about turning off the resident shield to let it update will work. just turn it on when ko is loaded

gtg, bus is commin ,ttyl, and if it works, yw in advance

Shimmy

hey, i know howe everyone is having a problem with antiviruses picking up xtrap as a virus but i may have a solution, i run avg, and it only seems to pick up the virus when there is an update or when the update is still in your temp files, so turn off the shield, let it download, delete the temp file and turn on the resident shield and i think it should work without a hitch

if it dosent work, privite me on the forums and say so, i havent tried it out b/c im busy with school, but the part about turning off the resident shield to let it update will work. just turn it on when ko is loaded

gtg, bus is commin ,ttyl, and if it works, yw in advance[/b]
    Please Search Theres Plenty Of Topics.......

Disable Your Resident shield and leave it off until the new update from X-Trap.