Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

XTrap: An abnormal Process has been detected

This is a discussion on XTrap: An abnormal Process has been detected within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bro i did what u say but still same problem ... ma msn is ( [email protected] ) invite me and ...
Page: 3

necko1992

Bro i did what u say but still same problem ... ma msn is ( [email protected] ) invite me and we wiill talk PLS

AS IIansiosoII Said u need to find out whats the application that is causing the error ... but if u dont want to wait heres a FAST TEMPORARY Fix

For Windows Xp
    go to Start>Run>msconfig>start up>disable all>ok>Restart

For Windows Vista
    go to Start>All Programs>Accessories>Run>msconfig>Start Up>Disable All>Restart
    GL and hope k2 fixes this soon -.-"[/b]

Mex

after u do this delete XTrap folder/Dll(s) ... let ko redownload them see if that works

Fallensix

after u do this delete XTrap folder/Dll(s) ... let ko redownload them see if that works[/b]
    Not for me, I cant understand what is this about.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

zzz this is after xtrap would crash my computer[/b]
    a) Ok, in the SS it mentions "cddebudu.dll" - search your system for this file, find out what it is related to. Disable the relevant application or device, and then try running it again.

B) People who cannot see the message before the PC shutsdown, after it reboots go to Start -> Run -> compmgmt.msc -> Event Viewer -> Application and look for an event with the time the PC shut down. That might list the module causing the problem. Also check the System section of Event Viewer too. Then try the advice in a).

Banned

/Close topic, problem fixed by k2

alessandroo

Not fix at all with me.

The problem is still persisting.

Necravolver

Not fix at all with me.

The problem is still persisting.[/b]
    Yep, still no fix!

Zaczaco11

still fuked...but now (1/2 the time)it freezes when i try to load up...requires a manual shutdown. other half its blue screen...zzzzedddd trying to remove the fast upload KOL released a while back to see if that will fix it...if it is that file cddebug.dll or w/e it was cause by AVG because after DLing avg it flashed that file name over and over nonstop so i unistalled AVG then this happens....

OverTheTop

i get blue screen after starting ko since 1week never had anything like this before >.< and its only happening with k0 any solution ???

Zaczaco11

nothing yet, i got rid of blue screen by running virus scan, reinstalling ko, reinstalling XTRAP files (each done about 5 times) and it went away now im getting a new problem which i&#39;ll take SS of and post em here...

Till now only solution i found is format PC and don&#39;t use sunbelt kerio ... i heard that some version of zone alarm are giveing problems to ... buti don&#39;t found way to clear PC from firewall files without formating system :/ ...

Zaczaco11

WOW!!! fuking new error can&#39;t even open KO this is so much BULLSHIT zzzz

when KO goes to open after launcher i get this bullshit error...
    can&#39;t create D3D invalid display mode property

i searched it on google. the only related topics are in turkish forums...WTF

this is bullshit its starting to piss me off beyong belief....

Zaczaco11

wondering if the Fast load KOL released a few months ago has anything to do with it.... any1 know?

OverTheTop

i had some problems with the fast load ko as i went csw i got stuck the whole time and game crashed i reinstalled ko without this fast thing and anything went fine for like 2weeks now i get blue screend if i press start its dling xcrap all the time and after that i get blue screen O_O

Papps

mhm. does it happen when ur in ko? cuz for me on the hour, EVERY hour...it gives me an error and retarts my pc before i can barely read the xtrap notice. had it for sooo long and no one has ever found a fix for it. i have no anti-virus and firewall turned off so idk wtf xtrap is doing..[/b]
    i have that exact problem, ive been playing the new beta and restarts my comp every hour, really annoying bullshits.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast