Premium Issues

This is a discussion on Premium Issues within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, so i just paid for premium yesterday, but didnt get it... I immediatly submitted a support ticket, and just ...
Page: 1

Default Premium Issues

Ok, so i just paid for premium yesterday, but didnt get it...
    I immediatly submitted a support ticket, and just waited.
    today when i logged in i saw this:
    "Dear customer,Please be more specific with regards to what issue you are having. When did you attempt to make a purchase? What did you attempt to purchase? Did you use a credit card or PayPal? Please include the last 4 digits of the credit card or the PayPal e-mail ID used to make this purchase.Thank you for contacting Knight Online support"

My submitted ticket was this: "I have purchased Knight Cash/Premium Service but have not received my purchased item
    18/06/2006
    10:43:03 PDT
    Bronze Premium
    ****(my 4 last digits of paypal)
    paypal
    "

Are the people there at K2 completely brain dead? or is it just that they dont know how to read english letters and numbers?

Now theyve updated the premium status on the website , but not ingame... AND they havent been answering my dam support tickets for 2 days... Is this a way to keep me from ever buying premium again or something?

Phosgene

tell them what prem did u try to purchase , how much KC , show them a SS from paypal with transaction details , and tell them 4 last digits of ur credit card .
    it aint so hard .

Have u ever even seen the support ticket that you should talk? how bout u go take a look at it and only then start talkin...
    now as to ur questions... LOOK DOWN... "Bronze premium", I DID WRITE THE LAST 4 "DIGITS" OF THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT (i just covered it b4 i posted in the forum), And i dont even know where you got the idea for the SS of the paypal transaction from... FFS UNDER BILLING IT CLEARLY STATES THAT I HAVE MADE THAT PAYMENT, AND UNDER THE "GET BRONZE" IT SAYS I HAVE 29 DAYS OF PREM LEFT...
    LIKE I SAID... THE PROBLEM IS THAT INGAME I DONT HAVE PREM.

"it aint so hard."
    pff...

kangs

I ve had the same prblem since 31/05. Its 21. day since it happened. The only difference is I bought gold :wacko: . At first there was no exp gain and when i died i'd loose 5% inseted of 2.5% like all prem users and also in the chat window there was no notice eg. gold premium sevice 30 days remaining. Since the latest patch I cant even log into the game :angry: _ non premium users are not allowed to login at this time bla bla bla. When i log into their website it tells me that I still have premium and cant buy a new 1 yet. I sent them about 15 complaints and all I got back is: from billing department-please resubmit this issue to the bug department and when I do that, the ppl from bug reporting department tell me to resubmit it to the billing department. Also they tell me that its due to some technical problem ( :wacko: ) , but nobody has helped me yet and to be honest I've given up hope that they will. Funny thing is that I got the trina and the knight cash that comes with gold premium but the exp gain and rest is bugged :angry:

hmm well now that we know its not just me... can any GM help in this matter?