Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

XTRAP bypass

This is a discussion on XTRAP bypass within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol, a little bit more of this kind of topic and this is an official hacking forum...
Page: 2

Tovenaar

Lol, a little bit more of this kind of topic and this is an official hacking forum

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Lol, a little bit more of this kind of topic and this is an official hacking forum[/b]
    people pay to to able to log in to the game and have right to it if you ask me.. so if they kick us (k2 doesnt give a shit if we can play or not and wont fix it fast either) we make our own entrance.

its not like we are duping or cheating... its purely to enter the game!
    if you dont have premium, this way wont work for you. so its no hack but more a way of doing what k2 should have done for us days ago.

Hmm I log in the game fine, but the after 1 minute ingame i have error - the application is outdated and then the game closes. any1 has same problem?[/b]
    yeah same.

Banned Senior Member

ya your right... bb

Exquisite_Doom

I wish it worked for me though, i'm getting that ''program is outdated'' thing too. And my KO is up to date ; 1474. Has no reason to crash ...

MageMile

work for me

Banned

Duaqudgkf rj

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12