Xtrap error 020-0300-00000000-0400

This is a discussion on Xtrap error 020-0300-00000000-0400 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am posting here as cannot post replies on KO official forum Also anyone else who may have this error ...
Page: 1

Parasight

Default Xtrap error 020-0300-00000000-0400

I am posting here as cannot post replies on KO official forum
    Also anyone else who may have this error may be interested

To: Rellim_luap re: Xtrap error 020-0300-00000000-0400
    HI

Well, I had the same error, I bought all and built a new box, installed xp Pro, Motherboard drivers ect....

Turns out, for me, what was giving me the error was NSVCAPPFLT.exe

How I found this out was, I went to Task Manager and one by one ended the proccesses that were not critical (It will tell you if they are critical when you try to stop them).

Before deleting this file I did research on Google to find out what this exe did. There was comments on that it may be a malicious file pretending to be something else.

As I had just done a fresh system install I counted out the malicious part as a replacement.

But malicious it was... The damn file is installed by the motherboard drivers for NVIDIA. I am running an ATI 512 MB vid card, so I did not see any harm deleting it. IT worked!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you attempt to delete any system files be prepared to rebuild your computer.

This may or may not be what is giving you the error, but it is was got rid of the error for me.

Good luck hope you get it fixed.

PARA

theglue

here's some useful trick.. go to task manager, kill the process svchost.exe that the user is SYSTEM and the mem usage is high...

eg. svchost.exe |SYSTEM |00 |14,856K

ps. sorry for the bad language...