XTRAP ERROR

This is a discussion on XTRAP ERROR within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, I've had this error for about two weeks now. My operating system is Windows Vista Home Premium SP1. I ...
Page: 1

jlacroix

Hello,

I've had this error for about two weeks now. My operating system is Windows Vista Home Premium SP1. I have User Account Control turned off currently. Xtrap updates properly if I delete the Xtrap folder but I receive the same error.

I've tried searching and the results that have been suggested have not worked. I've run the KO and xtrap .exe both as Windows XP and still nothing. I do not have xfire installed either as people have reported that was causing there error. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled KO.

If more information is required please let me know and I will provide you with it.

Thanks

theprodigy

right click ko and run as administrator.

I CANT STRESS ENOUGH SEARCH FFS.

jlacroix

right click ko and run as administrator.

I CANT STRESS ENOUGH SEARCH FFS.[/b]
    First off when User Account Control is turned off running as administrator does nothing. Also thats the most obvious solution do you not think I have tried that first.

Does anyone have some solutions besides the blatantly obvious that I have tried,

theprodigy

read my sig then.

runordie

Whats the error message...Does your user account have admin rights?

jlacroix

read my sig then.[/b]
    I've tried that, does not work for me to say the least. My issue is not with xtrap updating or downloading it does that just fine.

Whats the error message...Does your user account have admin rights?[/b]
    CODE_FIELD[08-04000-00000000-206]

Some functions provided by the operating system has been corrupted.

Thats the error message.

Yes my account has administrator rights.

jlacroix

Still having problems anyone know the solution?

Here is a screen shot of the problem.