Hi,just back to explain something,

This is a discussion on Hi,just back to explain something, within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guyz, i am same of bavarian , first:my problem is not with turks the nation or the country or anything ...
Page: 1

PhantomCurse

guyz, i am same of bavarian ,

first:my problem is not with turks the nation or the country or anything , my prob is with those hackers and farmers etc.......

guyz when i made my post i was so angry so i wrote bad thingz about the whole turks , but reverse every word i said about turks (except hackers and farmer........)

and guyz i havent made my post just like this:

a guy called "turkishandream"

hacked:

2shard+8

ironbelt

rol+1

4 chitin shells +9

15.5 gbs from me ,

so i got angry like hell and came and put my angre in that topic,

so sorry about the words i said , and i reverse it from any turkish guy except farmers and hackers and specially turkishandream .

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

how exactly did he hack u ? maybe u let him use them and got owned?

PhantomCurse

no no, look i was playing wityh my clan and having fun and the only problem was facing is 5 mins dc bug , then the next day i opened my char and logged in my char is naked , in to game in to storage no items :O:O so i got crazy and came to ko4life and wrote that topic.

PhantomCurse

no no, look i was playing wityh my clan and having fun and the only problem was facing is 5 mins dc bug , then the next day i opened my char and logged in my char is naked , in to game in to storage no items :O:O so i got crazy and came to ko4life and wrote that topic.

Delicious

and how can you know he did it?

oli

Nice to see that you decided to tell us that you are sorry, hope you'll get over the hack

Banned

tech support, not cheater report :\

sounds like your holding back some info, but thats just my opinion

PhantomCurse

cause after he hacked he sent a letter sayin nanananananana

and about not cheater report i posted here cause its an old story maybe u dont know.