Lost sounds

This is a discussion on Lost sounds within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ever since I applied a full client patch that mario uploaded I lost all sounds. I didn't realise until end ...
Page: 1

Ever since I applied a full client patch that mario uploaded I lost all sounds. I didn't realise until end it may have just been the patches as opposed to the full folders :lol:

I've tried replacing the"Snd" folder from another pc, that didnt' work. Any other folders these sounds are stored in. I've made sure my windows sounds scheme isn't fucked up either.

Thanks

lost sounds from ko? what u missing bro? :lol: the game music is horid

if it's not just ko, are you sure it didn't somehow screw up your sound card drivers?

Seems to be just KO
    Yeah i know the game music is horrid, but it's really boring without it when you looking at nothing but comupter

COuld use it as opportunit for using windows media player, I'd still like to know how to get them back (probs a reinstall)

I know this is a bit of a dumb question but have you double checked the options and re-checked the sounds? Wish I could be of more help but I am kinda a pc nub when it comes to that stuff.