well eh

This is a discussion on well eh within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what should i have and what shouldn't i have, i get all those + 10-20 more everytime i restart my ...
Page: 1

kennyburger

what should i have and what shouldn't i have, i get all those + 10-20 more everytime i restart my comp :S some of them reapear after i end process tree

when i restart my pc i have about 78 processes after i delete alot i have about 48

Ki1laH

I believe kbdaemon.exe is a keylogger, not posative...

Only one that really sticks out to me

eatshitndie

the best thing..is to just open up google..and type in all the .exe names and see what people think about them..half are probably unnecessary and then you'll know which ones to end and not to

kennyburger

well yeh, but i was wondering what i could do so everytime i restart my pc i don;t have to spend 7 mins ending processes?

kennyburger

Well i definatly am scarednow i googled KBDaemon.exe and it is a keylogger, good thinh i always end its process tree, but anyway ( free software

btw was trial vesion only removed 15 :S

Ash

Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs, Remove evrything you know you never use.
    Download "Ad-aware" and "Spy-bot Search and Destroy", update them, and scan your computer.(Both can be downloaded at www.download.com, and just search for them)
    Then download CCleaner, from http://www.ccleaner.com/ , install it, Clean your pc, and clean the registry, then go to tools -> Startup, and remove what you dont use, so it wont start up anymore. I normally got around 30 Processes running(on xp), and that is alot.

All these steps you should do like once a week to keep your pc clean from junk and viruses, it will run smoother aswell.

kennyburger

thank you alot

what windows do you have

with vista we I can click on the prosses and have access to proprieties by right-clicking on it...

PS : you can remove your MSN messenger by clicking "quit"on it...

the most "NOT TRUSTALBE" prossess are hp_owner

Never touch to a SYSTEM\NETWORK SERVICE\LOCAL SERVICE prosses... (i already did it...its not funny :wacko: )

I have window vistas...and with one gaget I can put on my screen, I can see the Memory and GHz used

When I DONT open anything, I have like 40% of my RAM memory running (I have 2GO of RAM)

When I deleted some tasks.. I had like 15-25% of my RAM running

That makes a difference

Cammers91

Dno About That KBdeamon but this might answear the question

Take A Look

Cammers91

Also Try To End Any High Memory Useage Programs As This Will Slow Your Computer Up More So then normal.