Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fixes and New Links for Moradon Patch

This is a discussion on Fixes and New Links for Moradon Patch within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Problems and Fixes for the new Moradon Patch installation If you are recieving the error:Knight online cannot be found on ...
Page: 1

TheGreatMp3

Problems and Fixes for the new Moradon Patch installation

If you are recieving the error:Knight online cannot be found on your system.

there are two ways to fix this Ill post them both when I grab the 2nd one

Fix 1. Go to c:/program files and make a backup of the folder "Knight Online"

Redownload knight online and install it when that is done go back to C:/Program files and delete the new folder "Knight Online" Then rename your backup to "Knight Online" Restart the patching.

Fix 2. go to Start>Run>RegEdit. Click HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. Click Software. Click KnightOnline and update Path change it to where your KO is installed Like "C:\Program Files\Knight Online" Or continue to the next step

if that is not in there right click on Software and click New>Key
    Type KnightOnline and then Right click KnightOnline and click New>String Value.

Type "PATH"
    After Creating double click PATH in the right menu bar.

Then type the folder Containing knight online Like "C:\Program Files\Knight Online"

click Ok and try patching again.

Fix 2. On older versions of windows 2000 and below you cannot use Panda If this is the case please go to the GameDaily Link @ http://www.gamedaily.com/games/knight-onli...tion/5296/7083/ To download the new moradon expansion.

If you have any other questions about this patch Ill be glad to assist you the best I can.

NEW PROBLEM FOUND

Fix #3

Here was a problem that I saw posted earlier "The version on your pc is outaded and can not be patched "

The best way I can think of fixing this is to reinstall your client and going to ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade and downloading all the patches As quick as you can (before servers are up again)

After installing all the neseseary patches open your server.ini and update it to the current version (Before the new moradon patch) THen install the moradon patch and you should be just fine

TheGreatMp3

I saw somewhere that Turks have been passing out links to the new moradon patch. If you Look on the main download link for KnightOnline you will see GameDaily and if you click that you will see the moradon expansion patch in the list. This is not a keylogger,virus,trojan it is the real client.

Ya, they added it a few ago.
    Pando was to slow

lil_mageskillz

pando is really slow

Coronius

method #2 doesnt working... i still got "knightonline is not installed on your comp.."

same shit it just wont install the damn moradon patch -.-

lil_mageskillz

works perfect for me

yea im getting the same thing that ko isnt installed -.- i dunno how to change paths can some1 tell me hwo to :S

Start >Run > type regedit and press enter >HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEenter your knight online folder's path ("C:\Program File>SOFTWARE>Knight Online > double click on "PATH" and s\Knight Online" for example) then close regedit and try the thing.

Saw this in KO official forum.
    Worked for me.

ultimate_control

worked for me aswell thank you

KO4fun

Start >Run > type regedit and press enter >HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEenter your knight online folder's path ("C:\Program File>SOFTWARE>Knight Online > double click on "PATH" and s\Knight Online" for example) then close regedit and try the thing.

Saw this in KO official forum.
    Worked for me.[/b]
    worked for me also but not when i used your suggested path. The path i used i got from the properties of the knighonline exe folder and they were a different path, maybe different for different user? My path= C:\ProgramFile\Knight Online

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

2nd fix possibility worked for me too. thx for this post

TheGreatMp3

Np guys lets just hope everyone can get in when its on

Holy_priest_SK

dunno if im stupid or it just doesn`t work for me, but..can some1 post screens here how to do it ? :lol:

nvm, I found on ko forums this http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/6867/help1gr7.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1840/help2yb8.jpg

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/4056/help3tj8.jpg

it didnt worked for me cause I had there just "default" and "PATH" which I added there, but I was missing those 3

C.R.E.A.M.

I've dled new moradon patch,but when i start instalation,i get some error,like'KnightOnline is not installed on your computer,please download and install a full game client'
    Need help...whats wrong ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast