xtrap problem

This is a discussion on xtrap problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well every 30 min I get a xtrap mesage on screen that it detected a ''illegal'' program and then shuts ...
Page: 1

Arthurios

well every 30 min I get a xtrap mesage on screen that it detected a ''illegal'' program and then shuts down KO and the pc
    I dont use any programs ore something so I dont get it.. its very irritating
    I hope someone knows how to help, maby reinstalling the game? or format my pc?

Arthurios

great just got it again. no one that can help?

Arthurios

and a again:@zzz

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

wish i knew >< how to fix that, my friends got that too... he formatted his comp and cleared everything and reinstalled and he was fine then, but i think theres a faster way of fixing it.. worst case scenario do what my friend did... good luck

Arthurios

o damn formating means I lose everything cant do that:S well I wil reinstall the game and try I gues

luckyboy

Hi
    Man if u check the past posts, many solutions are available. Check them, it is easy.

Arthurios

well if you can tell me wich topic I would be grateful because I cant see this problem

i had the same problem...
    just insert windows xp cd, and reinstall windows or format pc and install windows.
    i did the first and not getting error anymore :wub:

Arthurios

yeah but that means I lose all my files and shit
    just reinstall ko doesnt that work?

luckyboy

this one is good http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=108076. And u dont need the format or re install windows (if it worked, then it is because it just removed some programs from the task manager). U dont have to do that when it is easy to fix the problem. U have to stop them or the xtrap will catch them as third party programs like cheating. Good luck.