I got banned no reason oO

This is a discussion on I got banned no reason oO within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was on my lvl 68 warrior in ares, and after a patch it says im blocked 999 for 3rd ...
Page: 1

Nestle

I was on my lvl 68 warrior in ares, and after a patch it says im blocked 999 for 3rd party tools... and i wasnt on that whole day lol cuz of patch, this was ares....

Celestial Dragon

I was on my lvl 68 warrior in ares, and after a patch it says im blocked 999 for 3rd party tools... and i wasnt on that whole day lol cuz of patch, this was ares....[/b]

Just because you were not on that day doesnt mean that it isnt for something that might have been done a week or more ago. Someone may have taken a screenshot and submitted it several days later. Four or five days after that a GM may have looked at it then decided to ban you.

CD

DragonStrife44

sry to tell you but, i reported you with a ss. sry bud

Banned

Just because you were not on that day doesnt mean that it isnt for something that might have been done a week or more ago. Someone may have taken a screenshot and submitted it several days later. Four or five days after that a GM may have looked at it then decided to ban you.

CD[/b]
    wasaaaaa CD

sry to tell you but, i reported you with a ss. sry bud[/b]
    :lol:
    '

theres always a reason