I've just got hacked, so im prolly done whit ko

This is a discussion on I've just got hacked, so im prolly done whit ko within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello I think my ko days are over after i lost all my items, even thought i had all my ...
Page: 1

Hello

I think my ko days are over after i lost all my items, even thought i had all my items sold, changed pass and email... i think i know whit it is (wont say who it is coz im only like 99.99% sure who it is, the reason im so sure is coz when i changed pass, i forgot to change e-mail first so he had my pass) any way i know it wherent a keylogger coz i ran a virus scan the same night as i got hacked.

But thx to every one that i have played whit, keep have a nice gaming experience.
    Thx to BladeOfVeangence <3
    ~MisterYuck Keify.

Wink

sorry to hear.. but gratz that your KO days are over!

you will miss KO, but you&#39;ll feel much better w/o KO.

KO used to be fun, now its just a waste of time and money

Banned

sorry to hear.. but gratz that your KO days are over!

you will miss KO, but you&#39;ll feel much better w/o KO.

KO used to be fun, now its just a waste of time and money[/b]

+ 1

gl in RL

xtreeme33

well dude glad u quit even if u do it with the wrong way (could be better if u would without been hacked )
    . but sometime we all have to do no matter if we get hacked or not .
    well u really can&#39;t get how much i hear u i souldn&#39;t be here myself actually at the moment but unfortunatelly i am so i wish u to make it ....get over and away from this shitty game who just squiz our brains and hacks our wallets together with our accounts and items with the worse way it could ever be done. if you ever feel the need like playing again plz do try some other game good luck dude and don&#39;t ever think to come back here and get back what u had