Xtrap problem, please be nice and check

This is a discussion on Xtrap problem, please be nice and check within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Xtrap freezes at 'Initializing Step1' and gives after a minute an error 'The game security module update has failed'. Doesnt ...
Page: 1

Xtrap freezes at 'Initializing Step1' and gives after a minute an error 'The game security module update has failed'. Doesnt anyone know how to get it fixed?
    Could it be that Xtrap has blocked some ip's/isp's because i know other people have this problem too. Refreshing dns or other shit like that doesn't help, it just wont connect to xtrap.
    Thanks

anyone?

pamp

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Oki well , I have the same problem:/...i always get ''DC'' if we want each 15-20 min saying same thing as you but i have an other thing to saying :'' An Anormal game client as been detected please reinstall knightonline''.. huh? i did reinstall the game several times.. but aint working.. whats up whit this agme??

Oki well , I have the same problem:/...i always get ''DC'' if we want each 15-20 min saying same thing as you but i have an other thing to saying :'' An Anormal game client as been detected please reinstall knightonline''.. huh? i did reinstall the game several times.. but aint working.. whats up whit this agme??[/b]
    This is not the same problem, xtrap won't load up at all with my connection. It loads everywhere else. What to do to get it fixed? I can't get a new connection too.