C-West with Some DC's?

This is a discussion on C-West with Some DC's? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont know here's the problem but i have very DC's in knight online (c-west server) In counter-strike i have ...
Page: 1

Banned

I dont know here's the problem but i have very DC's in knight online (c-west server)
    In counter-strike i have 20 lag :{

PaPaSmurF

My quess would be ISP since your not only lagging in one game. I'd try resetting modem/router. If that doesn't solve it I would try running some spyware programs.

From there I'd probably just wait it out seeing how my IPS is frequently not at its full potential. Normally I just wait a little while and they are back at full power. Thats just me though.

Edit: 20 lag, I just realized you was refering to ping? The KO servers are probably farther away than the CS server your connecting to.
    I'd still try my first two troubleshooting steps. If not I'd probably look at running processes that might take up alot of bandwidth, and then try turning off firewall and playing and seeing if it helps (or possibly just opening a port).