Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

xtrap solution

This is a discussion on xtrap solution within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Keyloggers doesn't harm your computer or it functionality, Keyloggers simply steal your accounts and passwords and send it away. Like ...
Page: 4

Nakoruru

Keyloggers doesn't harm your computer or it functionality, Keyloggers simply steal your accounts and passwords and send it away. Like I say many peoples have been hacked by this ideas of using an alternative xtrap host server. U guys should have seen the numbers of peoples posting in Official Forum report getting hacked due to their impatient back in the mid of April 2007. Hackers simply taking advantage of peoples who are impatient and fall for their scheme suggesting an "easy fix" such as this.

dir

hmmm scary . Hopefully the moderator will give us a better solution. my friend used tht method and it works for him <_<

SoulDace

You dont understand ah...if it was keyloger , its still not help him , keyloger its only but ONLY .EXE file , its cant be other file only EXE , and you also need to press on it 2 times to make it active , so even if its keyloger , its not active in your PC , and lines with words cannot be keyloger :\

Yes, this method has been working, we&#39;ve tested it. The thing is, is this method allowed/legal? We don&#39;t know yet.

SoulDace

Yes, this method has been working, we&#39;ve tested it. The thing is, is this method allowed/legal? We don&#39;t know yet.[/b]
    I can 100% to tell you its legit , becuse its not pass the xtrap , xtrap still loading , so its not illegal...

jizz

souldace are you retarded?
    its a xtrap server meaning when you type in your id and pw youre loggin you might be loggin in a x-trap server that isnt associated with k2 xtrap servers

You are right, this method is legit. It doesnt edit any KO file, so its not against TOS.

go ahead, and play ko! :P

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

happens when i try to overwrite hosts[/b]
    anyone else got this?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

You dont understand ah...if it was keyloger , its still not help him , keyloger its only but ONLY .EXE file , its cant be other file only EXE , and you also need to press on it 2 times to make it active , so even if its keyloger , its not active in your PC , and lines with words cannot be keyloger :\[/b]
    not true... keyloggers are not the only way to steal information from 1 computer

BJK

For the people who can&#39;t edit Hosts file on Windows Vista (I know how to, but a long way.) here is the Updated XTrap Folder.

Just exctract everything to KnightOnline folder directly.

http://rapidshare.com/files/58391921/XTrap.rar.html

P.s: If a moderator scans it, and posts the results, Ill be so happy.

anyone else got this?[/b]

Are you logged in as administrator? If not, log in as Administrator, not the account you are currently on.

If that still doens work, reboot in safe mode and open host and then edit it <--- should work.

SoulDace

souldace are you retarded?
    its a xtrap server meaning when you type in your id and pw youre loggin you might be loggin in a x-trap server that isnt associated with k2 xtrap servers[/b]
    Read what Chemical said post under yours , its legit , i work with computers , i 100% know its not a keyloger , and the Ip&#39;s of what this guy gave , are K2 Ip&#39;s , so why you flame before you know ? dumb.

And camisita , i know , but they spoke about keylogers so i just tell them keylogers must be EXE file , cant be something else.

Nakoruru

it modify the computer to direct to an alternative xtrap host server, your will be connected to another server for xtrap that might not be K2 owned. That server can download anything into your computer include keylogger, virus, etc. Don&#39;t u guys see how many time the official xtrap server download stuff into your computer without your permission? Why can this fake alternative xtrap server do the same?
    @Souldance what you get out of this man? Sure you say a few line is not an exe program, but those line redirect your computer to connect to an unknown alternative xtrap server which is not owned by k2. This server can download anything(keylogger, virus, malware etc) into your computer without your permission.

jizz

hey you never know who you can trust
    i apologize for calling you a retard
    we friends?

dir

anyone got any idea how to solve this error? Code Field Error??

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    07-10-2012, 12:15 AM