Xtrap trojan

This is a discussion on Xtrap trojan within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was able to log in fine last night, but today when i start up ko, xtrap does its update ...
Page: 1

I was able to log in fine last night, but today when i start up ko, xtrap does its update and my mcafee deletes it as a trojan
    j/w if anyone else had this

weazmaster

i got that problem too wtf fix please

Batch

Disable your AV while playing.

FlippinSweeT

u can't technically disable mcafee, u can close it completely, but that's it....

Batch

PROTIP: Uninstall it and get a real AV.

FlippinSweeT

PROTIP: Uninstall it and get a real AV.[/b]
    PROTIP: It's one of the best out there on virus identification.

Batch

PROTIP: It's one of the best out there on virus identification.[/b]
    PROTIP: There are better ones that don't fuck with your programs

St0neColdKill3r

u can't technically disable mcafee, u can close it completely, but that's it....[/b]
    With McAfee just go to Computer&Files then configure and turn off your virus protection for like 15 mins long enough for you to log in.

thanks guys, i know how to disable antivirus i was just asking if anyone else was having xtrap getting picked up as a trojan

i have this same problem aswell since yesterday, reinstalled KO 3times but i still have it, so i should just put McAfee out for 10minute to start?

how can i put it out ? h34r:

With McAfee just go to Computer&Files then configure and turn off your virus protection for like 15 mins long enough for you to log in.[/b]
    u mean program files? :unsure:

St0neColdKill3r

how can i put it out ? h34r:
    u mean program files? :unsure:[/b]
    Launch McAfee Security Center then on main page you should see Computer&Files with an arrow next to it. Click the arrow and then on the right you will see a new lil area of what is protected and at the bottom it will say configure. Click the configure arrow and then the very 1st option is virus protection and it will be on. Click it to off and it will ask you how long, so just put it at like 15-30 mins.

Launch McAfee Security Center then on main page you should see Computer&Files with an arrow next to it. Click the arrow and then on the right you will see a new lil area of what is protected and at the bottom it will say configure. Click the configure arrow and then the very 1st option is virus protection and it will be on. Click it to off and it will ask you how long, so just put it at like 15-30 mins.[/b]
    thx, it works now , will i have to do this each time i wonna start KO ? :huh:

thx, it works now , will i have to do this each time i wonna start KO ? :huh:[/b]
    yes